New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Rodeci Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:13 pm
Hey everyone,

I’m having some difficulties with connecting the MODX+ with my MPC Live II. I’m using the USB cable and would like to use the sounds from the MODX+ playing/recording in the MPC. Does anyone has this same combination and is able to share the settings/performance on MPC that works for you?

Thanks

//Rod
By Lampdog Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:38 pm
MOD X audio into mpc input using 1/4 trs audio cables.
By Rodeci Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:30 pm
Appreciate the feedback! Have been spending more than a week to get this to work… Im quite frustrated at the moment as nothing seems to work what Im trying to do… Been able to record my MODX sounds into the MPC thru midi and also audio but then when I want to add a second track with a different sound patch everything all of my sound is changing to this exact patch… Had things set up in the MPC Software, working with plugins as soon as I’m adding a second plug in, it seems that it’s eating up the sound of the first recording which is sounding off note when playing both recordings… Sorry about the tone I’m really seeking for help here. Much appreciated!
By Lampdog Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:15 am
Once you record a synth, use a different midi number for the next synth.