New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Fire Lansky Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:40 pm
Hi, all! New this last year to the MPC world, and brand new to this forum… although I have been visiting anonymously at times during this last year, able to find the answer to literally every other question I have had. I say all that to say that I finally had to sign up and ask a question, because I cannot find the answer anywhere (neither here or the rest of the internet). Maybe it's obvious and I'm just missing it… and in that case, I am genuinely sorry, but, what is this meter called in the picture that I (hopefully) have linked here? Volume meter does not seem to get me anything, and I cannot seem to find any documentation on it. Also, a) is there any way to reset the default level on this meter, and b) is there any other way to change it, besides sliding that tiny triangle? It sits at 0.00 dB by default, but I really would prefer it to be -12dB. Thank you in advance.

By Fire Lansky Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:32 am
I saw that. Tried searching for more info on "Volume Meter" and get nothing. Is there any other way to control that volume meter other than the slider? For me, personally, it's default setting of 0.0 dB is way too high, and the slider is terrible. Any help?