New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By LucaDL Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm
HI! I recently purchased both Akai Force and Mpc Live 2, both new. Sadly I found that there are no plugins or software (except Mpc 2 and the included Hype, Solina, etc.) to download and that only with One+ they give you a plugin for free.
Not even any discounts.
Any tips for saving?
Thank you!
By Lampdog Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:48 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Do you mean tips for saving money?

I was lost on this too, lol.
By LucaDL Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:09 pm
Yes, saving money, sorry for my english.

Plugins like Jura and Mini D seem really nice…
By DcBeats212 Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:33 am
LucaDL wrote:Yes, saving money, sorry for my english.

Plugins like Jura and Mini D seem really nice…

I got Flavor Pro on plugin boutique for like $40.. it’s not anymore, but delay Pro is on there for $50 rn…
By 83dude Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 am
Yes, you can save if you‘re patient. But you‘re quite on spot, Jura and Mini-D are great value for the money. I might add, that Flavor Pro is a good plugin (there are non-Akai ones that are better, mostly because of their respective presets), and don‘t sleep on OPx-4. The latter is quite cool an FM synth.
By Lampdog Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:22 pm
83dude wrote:…. don‘t sleep on OPx-4…...
By LucaDL Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:20 pm
Thank you all!
I didn't know there were "not-Akai" plugins!
Can you recommend any interesting ones to me?
By 83dude Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:57 am
LucaDL wrote:Thank you all!
I didn't know there were "not-Akai" plugins!
Can you recommend any interesting ones to me?

Sorry, but I didn‘t express myself properly. I compared these plugins to others NOT running in standalone. When I use MPC Software, I often load RC-20 or SketchCassette II. These don‘t run standalone.
By Self Soulfuric Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:46 pm
New jack with the MPC One .. Watched multiple tutorials on how to simply save your project to an SD card .. When I put the SD into a Computer it reads the files, (each info yall sample etc) but wont play my beat for some reason. I’ve tried WAV and XPJ but for some reason it wont play the track. I use this standalone as possible and dont use MPC software/ beats .. Strictly MPC One .. what could be the issue here?
By Komatos Records Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 pm
When you save your project (to the SD card, USB drive, internal SSD or HD that you can install on some MPC models), you’re saving all the files necessary to reload your project at a later date and play it back on your equipment. If you want to play back the music created on your MPC on a computer or other device, you’ll need to Export your final version to .WAV or .MP3.