New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By MPC-Tutor Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:29 am
I'm asking all regular members to please be patient with site newcomers and if you don't want to help, then please refrain from posting sarcastic comments and generally avoid jumping down people's throats just because they asked what you consider an obvious question. We all have to start somewhere!

I'm also calling time on replies that just say 'Use the Search'. Yes, everyone should search the site, but let's face it, most don't and I'm sick of trying to get people to use the search, especially as most people don't read the instructions on how to use it (including regulars).

So in a nutshell, if you want to help, please be constructive. If you can't be constructive, just don't post anything at all. In the end, the only result of insults and sarcasm is the degredation of the forums and 'iron fist' moderation, which I know you all hate.
Last edited by MPC-Tutor on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.