Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By Parialated Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:12 pm
I like working in stand alone a bit more on the mpc live than in controller mode (too many glitches and issues)
and i came across this, here is a guy who have autosampled all his synths etc and made keygroup XPM files....
its a goldmine.... feel free to check it out, it is worth it...
https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... ead-5.html
Also on mpc-samples.com there is free expansion called reaper with an awesome Bass sound, and a free Orchestral pack with amazing ochestral sounds....
Somebody else has similar sources??
By bitermc Tue May 04, 2021 12:03 pm
I was skeptic at first, but the expansions are absolutely great. Especially if we consider this guy has taken the work of sampling everything and giving it away for free.

Sure, the Korg M1 expansion is 1GB while the ROM on the original Synth was 4MB... but it's been very carefullly sampled, and it's for free.
By J.O.BEATS Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:01 pm
Parialated wrote:yep aside from not having pitch bend etc they are deffo very usefull keygroups and gives me acces to sounds i otherwise would never could have acces to

I don’t use or make key groups much why can’t you have pitch bend? I thought there was a pitch bend option in the key group program
By Lampdog Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:46 pm
Pitch bend, generally best used with looped single/double cycle wavs (super small waves, like a blip/beep) and not a one-shot autosample which is a WAY bigger sample.