Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By peterpiper Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:17 am
:lol: :lol:
Great!
I would definitly buy this record when I see this cover. My first thought would be 'some 'Three Dog Night' kind of rock' and IMO the cover shout 'I do have a drumbreak' :)

Have fun with the Schnaps
Greeting from germany.

peace
By DokBrown Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:50 pm
Real artists put a lot of thoughts/work into their album covers. I won’t make up for trash music but it shows thoughtfulness. The album cover sets the tone for the experience before you even open it up.

When you get in a TESLA or ACURA, you realize that just about every component has a purpose. Same thing goes for synths/hardware, you will naturally be drawn to the synth that has the best interface . . . .
By Sodamnfresh Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:36 pm
peterpiper wrote::lol: :lol:
Great!
I would definitly buy this record when I see this cover. My first thought would be 'some 'Three Dog Night' kind of rock' and IMO the cover shout 'I do have a drumbreak' :)

Have fun with the Schnaps
Greeting from germany.

peace

Thanks man! appreciate it.... There are lots more episodes on our youtube since this one if you havent checked them out yet :smoker:

By Lampdog Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 pm
My suggestion would be to make 1 big thread with all your episodes so that people can get all the info in 1 place instead of being spread around.

I can consolidate them in 1 place if you like.
By Sodamnfresh Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:34 pm
Lampdog wrote:My suggestion would be to make 1 big thread with all your episodes so that people can get all the info in 1 place instead of being spread around.

I can consolidate them in 1 place if you like.

i think i did already?
By Sense-A Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 pm
I didn't really enjoy the videos. But I do like your beats. Particularly the one called "Madface"

I think you actually can judge most records by cover front and back. But sometimes records have cool covers only to disappoint. Sometimes the cover is very boring but the music is great. So it is no guarantee.

I also like that you rock the MPC 1000. This is my MPC of choice too. I can afford to get any mpc. But the 1000 strikes the perfect balance of all the features I want. It's portability gives it added value