Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By KappNeffect Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:13 pm
Ill-Green wrote:There is no such thing as e digging, in fact its not even digging, its browsing and downloading. Digging is something physical, you get your hands dirty and dusty fingertips, in fact, one looks like a mole digging through crates if you ever saw a real digger. Its underground shit you cocksuckers don't appreciate.

Digging can be "E" ... clicking a mouse... typing in site. (Physical lol )

Digging ... in a non physical sesne in uncovering... which can be done physically and non physically....
By poundaproblem Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Na when I say searching I mean like search bar lolol. I cant call using a mouse and keyboard digging. Theres no reward in finding a file. Now finding a crate filled with dusty old records and spider webs....then discovering one gem in group of 50 records, going home and banging out some superb music, then having cats ask where did you get that sample from....THATs digging :mrgreen:
By ArKyve-31 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 pm
poundaproblem wrote:Na when I say searching I mean like search bar lolol. I cant call using a mouse and keyboard digging. Theres no reward in finding a file. Now finding a crate filled with dusty old records and spider webs....then discovering one gem in group of 50 records, going home and banging out some superb music, then having cats ask where did you get that sample from....THATs digging :mrgreen:

aka christmas day! even if its july. I cant lie, when i pull that off im like a kid, start dancin to my shit laughing like i the lotto, my ex really thinks im crazy after living with me for a year.
By dcook79 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm
Ill-Green wrote:There is no such thing as e digging, in fact its not even digging, its browsing and downloading. Digging is something physical, you get your hands dirty and dusty fingertips, in fact, one looks like a mole digging through crates if you ever saw a real digger. Its underground **** you cocksuckers don't appreciate.

+1 AND actually get a hard on from the moldy smell of vinyl and dingy basements where you get lost for an afternoon to walk up to the register with maybe only one record and its not a "waste of time"

man the web sure ha has fostered this instantly gratified generation. It's bred laziness and stiffled ambition sometimes
By inflict3 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:21 am
poundaproblem wrote:Na when I say searching I mean like search bar lolol. I cant call using a mouse and keyboard digging. Theres no reward in finding a file. Now finding a crate filled with dusty old records and spider webs....then discovering one gem in group of 50 records, going home and banging out some superb music, then having cats ask where did you get that sample from....THATs digging :mrgreen:

you know you a youtube digger... lol... hahahahaha only kidding.. I know how this topic gets to peeps, so i usually stay out of it.. hahahhah :lol:
By rookie Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 am
I wonder what cats would do if there was no internet,how would they learn there gear,find breaks,or ask where to dig at? in fact they got a spot on broadway & gates where they still sell vinyl,know where thats at? see I just told you where you can find records now what are you gonna do about it?
By webbb82 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 am
ya know the poor man never got his answer. I found E digging to be distorted in its meaning. people just want to find loops but what about sites that you can download free legal mp3s from old msuci from the 40s 50s and 60s like you would find in a goodwill. i found one site like this here http://mp3oldies.multiply.com enjoy