Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By mastasteez Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:41 pm
Thanks OP

Anyone having problem saving the file using Safari? I've saved file twice to desktop and downloads and it's nowhere to be found :hmmm: Searched my HD for the file name and can't locate.

It say's Safari isn't ideal for Mega but i don't wanna install a new browser if i can help it.
By MessyBeatz Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 am
mastasteez wrote:Thanks OP

Anyone having problem saving the file using Safari? I've saved file twice to desktop and downloads and it's nowhere to be found :hmmm: Searched my HD for the file name and can't locate.

It say's Safari isn't ideal for Mega but i don't wanna install a new browser if i can help it.

I had a lil issue.

I saved to downloads folder but it seems to have to fully wait for the dialogue box to disappear before it actually shows up in the downloads folder.

It takes a while so I ended up hitting x on the dialogue box where it asks me am I sure I want to quit without saving to which I press no and then magically it saves into downloads.

Dunno maybe a bug but it seems it gets stuck.

Hope I explained that properly.
By mastasteez Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 pm
MessyBeatz wrote:
mastasteez wrote:Thanks OP

I had a lil issue.

I saved to downloads folder but it seems to have to fully wait for the dialogue box to disappear before it actually shows up in the downloads folder.

It takes a while so I ended up hitting x on the dialogue box where it asks me am I sure I want to quit without saving to which I press no and then magically it saves into downloads.

Dunno maybe a bug but it seems it gets stuck.

Hope I explained that properly.

Cheers man. Tried again last night and left it for 15 minutes after saving but no cigar I'll just DL Chrome for the DL.
By JVC Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm
Downloaded.
This is definitely much, much better and useful than "All The Breaks!" compilation CD (maybe it is insulting to compare it with "All The Breaks!" comp.)
Personally, I would've truncated breaks more loosely, but all of the samples are useful, if you don't have them already. I really thank you for the clean version of Zeus break.

I also had browser glitch (I used Firefox on OS X 10.6.8), but I was able to download it. It was that Firefox wouldn't ask where to download until the Megaload page display "100%". I was able to download the Zip file anyway, just I thought that it was strange.
By Tag One The Fader Fiend Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 pm
JVC wrote:I also had browser glitch (I used Firefox on OS X 10.6.8), but I was able to download it. It was that Firefox wouldn't ask where to download until the Megaload page display "100%". I was able to download the Zip file anyway, just I thought that it was strange.

That's strange downloaded using Firefox on Windows 8 with no issues :hmmm:
By mcroepster Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Damn :shock: , that's ultra cool. :nod:

Thanks Astral Signal :nod: :nod:

peace :smoker:
By JUKE 179r Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:50 am
MessyBeatz wrote: I saved to downloads folder but it seems to have to fully wait for the dialogue box to disappear before it actually shows up in the downloads folder.

This worked for me on for Safari v6.1.1 on Mountain Lion.

Oh yeah… Cheers astral_Signal!!!!