Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By Star One Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am
"Better" is relative to opinion, that said, in mine, this blows the Fuse one away. Episodes are an hour to an hour and 30min long.

Might be good for those missing Crate Diggers series, or who watch it and afterwords feel like it's missing something. Fuse's might be prettier, but this is pretty in depth.
By peterpiper Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:28 pm
Wow, nice episodes. Watched the first one and remembered that a UBB record was one of those records that brought me into diggin too. I still have the pic in my mind goin to the hiphop rec store for the first time (already bought a few Flash records and P.E and 2Live Crew somewhere else) and listen to the Granny skit right before James Browns Funky Drummer. I was hooked just like I was hooked when I listened to DJ Jazzy Jeffs "A touch of jazz" a few moths before.

The second vid is dope too although its completly different. Well, I'm not in the mood for psych right now so I'll watch it later :)

Thanks for sharing StarOne

peace
By mcroepster Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:46 pm
peterpiper wrote:
Thanks for sharing StarOne

peace

Yep, enjoyed it very much. :nod: :nod:

Not better then Crate diggers but equal to, in some way.

peace :smoker:
By Star One Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:11 pm
peterpiper wrote:
The second vid is dope too although its completly different. Well, I'm not in the mood for psych right now so I'll watch it later :)

:oops:

I didn't watch it... Until now.. I figured it was supposed to be the same thing