Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By OweMoney Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 pm
Can't believe I just got up on this video series from some local producers who are finally getting a little more widely known.

They basically go through their record collections and share a bunch of dope records and samples that have been used. But a real good source to start looking for some of these records that you may not have in your collection.

Below is an example and you should be able to find the rest through this, but the whole series is put out through Digital Hustle Films https://www.youtube.com/user/digitalhustlefilms/videos which also has some other dope series of interview and behind the beat type stuff with some other notable DC producers. Enjoy!

By richie Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am
I've checked a lot of those videos. My only beef is that the audio is always **** up on them.

Quiet one second, loud the next. That Nottz interview was mad annoying to watch though, the guy asking most of the questions sounded like the biggest groupie and kept cutting nottz off.
By Star One Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:40 pm
I dig Digital Hustle Films, big up Gadget, but the beat jacking a couple months ago was foul. This just says it tho, all the ill guys in their area, crazzzzzzy ill beat cats, and someone with Digital Hustle Films, jacked a Premier joint off a Four Owls joint. Why would you do that :lol:

Cut Premier out saying "Four Owls" replaced it with name..
Even lip syncin to Leaf Dog saying "Premo Premoo"