Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By lovesbody Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:57 pm
i do a lot of field recording around town n made a sample-pack out of them. for this sample pack i focused on picking out sounds that could be used to build drum kits/for percussion/etc. all free n shit.

scope it n let me know what ya think: https://fieldrecordingworkinggroup.band ... m/releases

-katsy
By MPC-Tutor Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:38 am
lovesbody wrote:also idk who added the 'all free' part but i did not wtf moderators?!?!?!?

No one has added anything to your post, I just checked the moderation logs and there's no entry relating to this topic. If someone would have edited it, it would be listed there. I also looked up google's cache of this page, the snapshot is from the same day you posted - that 'all free...' text is there.

By lovesbody Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:28 am
thanks so much!!!! glad y'all are enjoying them. it took forever, but i'm working on volumes 2 and three right now, hopefully will finish those up in the next couple months or so. volume 2 is going to be a bunch of protest chants, and volume 3 will be 'percussion' sounds from riots n such.