Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By bo:em Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:48 pm
Hi! I work on some DNB-Tracks and i´m searching for some Dialogue-Samples or Voice-Samples. It´s hard to find for me. Anybody here who can help me out? I would really appreciate it!!!

Greetz

BO:EM
By Living Bate Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 pm
bo:em wrote:Hi! I work on some DNB-Tracks and i´m searching for some Dialogue-Samples or Voice-Samples. It´s hard to find for me. Anybody here who can help me out? I would really appreciate it!!!

Greetz

BO:EM

Poetry records
By Lampdog Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:24 pm
Movies on computer

anime

cartoons

tv shows
By Lampdog Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:44 pm

@1:30

"I do alot of pushups and situps and I drink plenty of juice"

HHHhahhahahhahha.
By mr_debauch Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:04 pm
political speeches can also be found on websites where often they can be downloaded..

nasa's website often has recordings of missions and shit that has walkie talkie type recordings in them

but really, that is a wide ranged vague question that requires you to sort of think of what kind of sample you want... what type of talking or speech? loud ranting? motivational american politician or activist talk? stand up comic talk? etc... figure out the sound of the talking and then start googling.
By Lampdog Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 pm
mr_ wrote:figure out the sound of the talking and then start doing plenty of pushups and situps and drinking plenty of juice.
By bo:em Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:04 am
Thanks a lot peeps!!! Found some nice sites with movie-samples and other stuff>

http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies.html
http://www.archive.org

My DNB-Style is more jazzy based, so i´m looking more for some scientific-, or musician conversations. Nasa-Web was a good tip... and pushups, situps are a good tip for a static beatjunkie like me too :lol:

Now i get me a cup of juice :lol:

Cheers!
By Lampdog Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:51 pm
:)
By Coz Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:21 pm
If you want 'real' dialogue, start recording or streaming documentaries and listening out for stuff to sample.
By v00 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:58 pm
hey

an obvious one but youtube is a great source for all kinds of dialogue, from accapellas to bits from films to whatever are you after anything specific?

or use your phone whatever and record people on the train, bus, street. makes it more personal and one off