Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc

By Xandre Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:37 pm
I'm looking for any of these legendary breaks:

Melvin Bliss/Skull Snaps - "Synthetic Substitution/It's a New Day" (the re-issue)
Liquid Liquid - "Cavern" "Optimo" from Cavern LP
Dennis Coffey - "Scorpio" from Evolution LP
Dennis Coffey - "Son of Scorpio"

and Moondog
Last edited by Xandre on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By wiz1der Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:48 pm
dj e.d.e wrote:i'm lookin for KRAFTWERK's "NUMBERS" 12" if you got it i'll pay good as long as it's in VGC, or if you got it so,so we can talk ,

any one know where i can get the ulitmate beats and breaks pack, not for sampling for listening and spininng purpose only i got alot of the original tracks on it just like one record i can listen too.
peace
e.d.e

how much would you pay for an entire ultimate breaks and beats?

the original set, not the new jack double copies... sbr-501 thru sbr-524 (minus sbr-508, cuz that was not available on the og set.)

Very good condition.

HOLLA!!

By 12-bit_princE Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:39 am
I'm lookin' for just about anything on the FANIA label from 1964-1979. Mainly interested in but not limited to Willie Colon/Hector Lavoe joints. If you're into salsa/boogaloo, then you'll know the joints I'm lookin for. Orig. copies only. PM me if you got anything, may be willin to buy/trade. When you PM me,lemme know what you're in search of, see if I can help you out.-peace,deyveM
By Xandre Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:36 pm

anybody tryin to trade/sell any Sun Ra originals on the Saturn label or reissues hit me up
Last edited by Xandre on Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Byodyey Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:59 am
yooo, i'm looking for donald byrds "spaces and places" so if anyone has an extra copy and looking to sell or trade hit me up.. i might have something you want...

peace

By Phabeon Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:27 pm
dstruction wrote:anyone got any wax that has clear vocals that say "Destruction"???? any thing but LL's Mama said.......

down to buy or trade. i got mad ish
my cousin sed he got a clip that say that..its mad iLL from orson welles or algo asi, no se se me olvido..

oNe

By Xandre Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:59 pm
Last edited by Xandre on Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TurnItUp Mon May 02, 2005 6:33 pm
Xandre wrote:ayo if anybodystill checking this thread, anyone got Charlie Parker - Free-Bird and is willing to sell/trade? HIT ME UP :wink:

also anyone got some freida payne joints, singles album whatever....

XANDRE

Man you want the original? This one could cost you a 1000$. Forget about it.

By TurnItUp Mon May 02, 2005 6:35 pm
Xandre wrote:ayo beatminaz beep, beep beepbeep beep

check it out im lookinfor Charlie Mingus - Pre-Bird aaight

there aint no such thing as Charlie Parker Free-Bird, i think i was high or sumtin-as I am now. I got hellafied amounts ov rare jazz if any1 wanna trade but on dogz i would buy that pre-bird *ish

aaight hit em up son

XANDRE

and nobody got ANY Freda Payne at all?? I'm lookin for her 1st album and possible some ov dat sh!t on holland-dozier-holland's label aaight?

keep minin them undaground bangerz.
Say CHARLES Mingus, no "Charlie", he hated that nickname. Although I know some records came out with this name on it, but he didn't know they were out.

no offense. Peace

By dj e.d.e Sun May 08, 2005 4:42 am
any one got the outer limits on vinyl
well of course vinyl this is the vinyl exchange right, i got dubles and triples of a few records i can trade
thanks.

By bobbydesign Sun May 15, 2005 1:10 am
okay these are the songs/albums i never seem to find ANYWHERE, not even on comps :x

jean jaques perrey - EVA
iggy pop - lust for life
a clockwork orange soundtrack
melanie - people in the front row (a.k.a melanie safka)
ryo kawasaki - raisins, from the album, Juice (1976)

anybody who can help me out- i just got a pay rise so got alot of spare cash- willing to part with some serious deniro to put this wax to bed.

By incurablebeatlust Sun May 15, 2005 2:25 am
ive got the clockwork orange soundtrack.

By itchyvinyl Mon May 16, 2005 4:29 am
I just saw that Clockwork Orange at the store the other day....I passed on it. Is it any good?
I'm looking for that same Juice LP. It's pretty expensive when it surfaces.

BTW, I've got a bunch of basic breaks to sell. If anybody's interested, PM me for a list. :wink:

By bobbydesign Mon May 16, 2005 2:04 pm
clockwork orange is great if your into early moog stuff. Walter Carlos (who later had a sex change and became wendy) worked on early developments with Robert Moog becuase he was a composer, conducter and musician- and moog work really needed all elements. Its a pretty good album. You'll probably find "switched on bach" around the place too, which was aparently one of the biggest selling albums of its year (late 60's). Thats Carlos on moog too.