Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc

By medd Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:03 pm
doesnt this thread apply more to dollar bin breaks? we have a bunch of threads about the best overall breaks... just wondering peace..

more cheapo breaks:

john travolta
uriah heep
ocean (mentioned already, this is a good easy find)
christine mcvie
boz skaggs
mickey mouse club

By dj e.d.e Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:26 pm
cheap trick-cheap trick album theres a good break on there cant recall the name of the song right now

By dj e.d.e Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:08 am
yo mpc can you hook up a mp3 to that cheba i've been diggin and ediggin for that n cant find it i got a version off the net but it's not the original

By itchyvinyl Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:27 am
dj e.d.e wrote:cheap trick-cheap trick album theres a good break on there cant recall the name of the song right now

"Need Your Love"
There's two versions, live and studio.

I grew up on Cheap Trick.
By The Beat Conductor Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:54 pm
"Impeach The President" by The Honeydrippers

"N.T." by Kool & The Gang

"Assembly Line" by The Commodores

"Black Heat" by Zimba Ku

"Get Out Of My Life" by Lee Dorsey

By chickenlomein Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:01 pm
dj e.d.e wrote:yo mpc can you hook up a mp3 to that cheba i've been diggin and ediggin for that n cant find it i got a version off the net but it's not the original

it's also on George Benson's Erotic Moods. Easier to find than the Harlem Underground Band.

By binger0 Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:32 pm
dj e.d.e wrote:yo mpc can you hook up a mp3 to that cheba i've been diggin and ediggin for that n cant find it i got a version off the net but it's not the original
u just need the break? or the whole song. I got the record .

my favorite classic break is the skull snaps new day, then apache, and that al green j0int thats been used to death, impeach the pres, snd that tom scott creepin thru the back. Thaats my shit there.

By Zhigga Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:15 pm
Mixed Up Cup & God Made Me Funky are my favorite breaks with Midnight theme falling short behind.

By dj e.d.e Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:55 pm
yo binger man the hole cut would be cool man , i dig that song but the break is ill too.

By dj e.d.e Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:14 am
yeah thanks binger when you get that running let me get the hole track if you dont mine that song is good man i love that old shizz man.

By binger0 Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:17 am
no prob. Ill hit u with a pm. Probally like a week or two. I have that break presampled into the pc. I acutally chopped it yesterday for a beat that i rocked a sample from the coolbreeze soundtrack.

By mistabeathead Fri May 11, 2007 3:58 pm
TREBORREIGN wrote:Ocean-Put your hand in the hand.

Ill!!!!!!!

i got that shit, judgeing by the cover i wouldnt think the break would be on it but its dope

By ReckOne Fri May 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Some of my favs that haven't been posted before in this thread:

Give it up or turn it loose - James Brown
Move on up - Curtis Mayfield
It's a new day - Skull Snaps