Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc

By c.toon Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:55 pm
Da Wicker Man wrote:
c.toon wrote:When are you gonna lace me with that Ka*e* r*der **** parkz!?!?
I need a hookup baaad :nagl: ;)

.toon

What up mang.

Well I have been keeping an eye on eBay but there have been none since we spoke last time.
But I'm going back to Japan in aboout 6 weeks time so I will keep an eye out for it, and let you knw if I find one. In wonder how rare it is? With a bit a luck not rare at all.

Nice man. I'm pretty jealous heh

Some people ask riduculous cash for that joint. Its a dope record but I bet you can find it in Japan for 20 or 30 and theyll replace it with a new one when you leave the store.. anyhow would be ill if you let me know parkz.

.toon

By dj e.d.e Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:22 am
just down load it and convert it to wav thats what i do then just erase the file from you r comp. after you burn it to cd.

By featherboy Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:03 pm
im not sure that will take back the freqs lost when you convert to mp3

It won't. It will be a wav with the same sound quality as the mp3.

By dj e.d.e Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:28 pm
what program you use for wave's i got wave lab and CEP so i just touch up the EQ on there and normalize it, are you tryin to sample?

i just do this for listening purposes.......

By Da Wicker Man Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:11 pm
FLUENT wrote:I picked up some Japanese yesterday, got 2 Japanese library records and a funky orchestra LP that are dope as ****. Fluent love Japan :twisted:. kunichiwa

HI man

Iv been of line for a few weeks and missed your post about these record you found.

Im well into my japanese stuff, but never seen the record in the scan? How does it sound?
Also what are the Japanese library records you found? Any deatails would be great!

Any tracks you need to know from my Japanese mix please ask (Im still working on a full track listing, but most of it is done now)

Any other help with Japanese stuff please feel free to ask.

peace
leigh

By flu1512 Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:09 pm
dope stuff, thanks

By swishaman Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:19 am
more japnesse samples...put em up :D

By FLUENT Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Da Wicker Man wrote:
FLUENT wrote:I picked up some Japanese yesterday, got 2 Japanese library records and a funky orchestra LP that are dope as ****. Fluent love Japan :twisted:. kunichiwa

HI man

Iv been of line for a few weeks and missed your post about these record you found.

Im well into my japanese stuff, but never seen the record in the scan? How does it sound?
Also what are the Japanese library records you found? Any deatails would be great!

Any tracks you need to know from my Japanese mix please ask (Im still working on a full track listing, but most of it is done now)

Any other help with Japanese stuff please feel free to ask.

peace
leigh

the scanned record is "new symphonic sound"..is the only english word on it, the rest is Japanese..it sounds like groovy midtempo instrumentals for radio/tv..4/4 drums, songs 1:30-2 min long, that kind of thing. thats all the info i have on it, cant find anything about it online. very dope record though

By DFENS Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:56 pm
Wicker Man,

thx for posting this.. really feeling this shit A LOT. any chance you could re-up it in WAV format??

:P

By Da Wicker Man Tue May 09, 2006 8:26 pm
Sorry but I have no way to upload it in WAV at the moment, my internet connection bugs out every time I try to upload it.
The mix might be gettin press up on a promo CD soon (as a clothing company want to put it put) , so when/if it does get a CD release I'll let you all know how to get hold of one.
'might' also be off o Japan again soon, so more Nihon dopeness to come..I hope..