Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By DrMalta Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:54 pm
Here's a little mix I did awhile back... includes Japanese soul, jazz, soundtrack, etc. Parkz told me about this forum, and it looked like some enjoyed Japanese stuff, so I figured I'd post up my last mix.

Please forgive the crappy sound quality... I think the mix is a little too quiet.

Anyhow, here's the link to download:

http://rapidshare.de/files/36274040/01_ ... 1.mp3.html

Feedback welcome...

Peace...
Dr. Malta

By Da Wicker Man Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:58 pm
This mix is very very good!

By dj e.d.e Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:43 pm
yo i cant down load this as a file it only comes up on realplayer ,how can i down load as a file?
perferablly a wav. to burn to disc.
thanks
By DrMalta Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:32 am
DJ E.D.E... I don't know why it would only open with real player... Its just a regular MP3. Try opening it with a different program.

Unfortunately, due to a mishap, I no longer have the wav file...

If anyone else has the problem, I'll try to figure something out.

Peace...
Dr. Malta

By dj e.d.e Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:30 pm
thanks , yeah it just opened with RP dont know why it's not my deault player.? but i think i got it in my lib for RP

i can figure this mozilla broswer out but , i think of some thing thaanks tho

By Murahachibu Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:56 am
Very dope mix. Thanks for sharing. I was digging yesterday and saw all these samurai drama records and thought of you.

BTW, Have you ever heard of a Japanese band from the '70's called Love, Live Life? The album called Love Will Make a Better You is dope as hell if you ever come across it:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000 ... F8&s=music
By DrMalta Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Glad you like the mix man...

And thanks for the heads up on Love Live Life... I don't think I had ever seen that record man. I'll try to find a copy though. Much appreciated!

By the way, where you located in Japan?

Peace...
Dr. Malta

By WunTu Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:40 pm
Uppin' this for when i get to the crib!!! HAHA!

By DeepDig8 Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:10 am
How can I access this mix...when I click on the original link
it says that the mp3 has been deleted. Any one helP?
Really want to hear this mix

By BlackImpact Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:04 am
Same here...... By the way, has anyone ever heard of Hiroshima???? it's pretty dope

By just_cast Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:00 am
Hey i tried looking every where for that album by Love Live Life + One but could not find it, hey Murahachibu do u have numerous copies? do you noe any 1 in japan that has an extra copy, i really want that lp i would trade you or buy it from u.

By BlackImpact Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:30 am
DrMalta, Could you repost this link, I want to peep this.

By Blue Haze Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:09 am
BlackImpact wrote:Same here...... By the way, has anyone ever heard of Hiroshima???? it's pretty dope

Cali based Japanese American jazz group in the late 80`s and very early 90 alot of a eastern Kenny G vibe. Lost the album in the Sands of Times. Actually got to pick up that album too ha, ha SOS Band.

By Murahachibu Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:34 am
just_cast wrote:Hey i tried looking every where for that album by Love Live Life + One but could not find it, hey Murahachibu do u have numerous copies? do you noe any 1 in japan that has an extra copy, i really want that lp i would trade you or buy it from u.

If I find the LP I'll PM you. It's a dope album.

By Murahachibu Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:40 am
just_cast wrote:Hey i tried looking every where for that album by Love Live Life + One but could not find it, hey Murahachibu do u have numerous copies? do you noe any 1 in japan that has an extra copy, i really want that lp i would trade you or buy it from u.

If I find the LP I'll PM you. It's a dope album.