Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc

By DrNo Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Them ELP drums... AKA tha nut hugger drums...

My homie got me that og Turtles - Battle of the bands record as a gift.. I was starting to think that record didn't exist... I'm Cheif Kamanawanalea got that heavy funk.

...Speaking of white wales... I let the lady at the record store peep my list yesterday and she was like "Oh, Bill Cosby - Hooray For The Salvation Army Band, we just had that record..." ... Damn...

By dj e.d.e Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:34 am
bhunt wrote:like post I made last week. The diggin scene in VA is garbage. I go to all the good will here at least 2 times a week. The few dealers out here will bang you over the head for the few good records they got. To clear this problem I have put up adds to buy collections. I got one coming in next week. Hopefully this will get me in the clear. Until then. I will just be getting raped. :cry:
what u do is pull the good ones out of those lots and sell them to your record dealer supply him trade him too.

@ DrNo yeah that trutles is dope i got that and ELP from itchy on this forum gr4at fucin records i have used the drums on that ELP
you showed me on the turtles records is my jam i love tha song. some did a remix i cant remeber who bbut they named it turtle soup! really dope shi+ i got two copy's of my own of that bill record if your interested it's alittle beat up but i think i got one in the store i can get you let me know ...

By beetjunkeeee Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:31 am
yea i got a 10 inch with 'you showed me' on it and i flipped that shlt like a mattress..... i think i used that little guitar intro from 'happy together' also.....

By Cap_Ill Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:07 pm
That Joe Cocker Englishment Jawn has the song "Lets go get stoned" on it.

i play that whenever i'm at a party

good album, in general

By bobbybigbeats Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 pm
i bought some stupid records today. Stupid as in really stupid, not bad meaning good...

By beetjunkeeee Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:30 am
guessing u judged by the cover and proly didnt listen to em....it happens.... i used to do it too but i gotta listen to em now....im just wiered like that......the only time i wont listen is if i know what it is already or theyre only dollar wax.......

By beetjunkeeee Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:59 am
cool $1 wax.....in nm shape too....

By del Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:50 pm
me and my local troops have started a post like this on our scenes wee site, and there is some butters posted up there from me....and them,
check it out if you like, save me postin all ma stuff back up here .

http://scohiphop.proboards29.com/index. ... 735&page=1

nice 1

del

By del Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:59 pm
found them so al post afew to get me started in here

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/delalltimehigh/thupic001.jpg
[/img]

thats enough to get my foot in to this thread just now, damn i vibe off peeps tunage !!!!!

nice 1

Del

www.myspace.com/soulcondor

By beetjunkeeee Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:15 am
dam.... nice pull with that blackstarr joint.....that first blackstarr joint was ill and pretty underated i thought..... that gangstarr is nice too....

By Soundtrack_Galaxy Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:17 am
beetjunkeeee wrote:dam.... nice pull with that blackstarr joint.....that first blackstarr joint was ill and pretty underated i thought..... that gangstarr is nice too....

yea dn teh J-live records is SICK!!!!

By del Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:37 pm
more illies.......

more to come....

keep diggin

nice 1

Del

www.myspace.com/soulcondor[/img]

By jonnyscratch Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:19 pm
del wrote:more illies.......

more to come....

keep diggin

nice 1

Del

www.myspace.com/soulcondor[/img]

Woah thats some collection of Hair cover versions!

Good diggin holmes

Peace

By del Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:49 pm

al dig out more if ya interested...ha, just pick em up cos you are bound to get some ill versions of where do i go and also aquarius....let the sunshine

nice 1

Del

www.myspace.com/soulcondor