Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc

By beat_dis Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:22 pm
issues wrote:please, please...PLEASE post that mcnasty filth original...

im dying to hear it...i dont even know where to start looking if i wanted to find it myself

By pigpen Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Paul Mauriat is incredible for sampling, i dont think ive found one of his records and not sampled it.
By beetjunkeeee Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:24 pm
bluevelvet wrote:is that a kitaro Ki record below the joe jones vinyl??? that dude does some crazy **** with synths for his time..

yea it is....i know i got a couple of his other ones too....dude was tryin to get rid of them so he gave me a deal for that one plus two tomita lps...synth albums r dope to use man....never realized till bout a year ago...

By beetjunkeeee Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:34 am
yo...i finaly came up..... sumtimes yall post up diggz about comin up on finds or mad vinyl for cheap or free...im talkin bout big scores...it finaly happend 4 me yall......crazy black jazz and blue note and lots of random disco and funk.....im still goin thru the stax...i will post up some but not the gems.....e.d.e.....might feel some of these disco and funk joints....alot of those are from '79-82....but the gems from black jazz and blue note and milestone and muse are '60s-70s.....mad come up for me all for $19 ..... bltch only wanted 30 but i told her all i had was 19 so she caved......its about time 4 me though 4 real.......

By dj e.d.e Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:49 am
RIGHT ON BJ it happens when you least expcet it....

anyways here's some shi+ i go this weekend

anyone lookin for this.i'm comin across three more next week
sorry so blurry

and this are new ones i got , theres a few more but there common records steve miller,turtles and shi+ like that

By beetjunkeeee Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:54 am
here go some of the non gems.......

some funky ish...

i got about 5 times that many including the raer jazz stuff... plus more funk and disco.....im still siftin thru all these joints and the best thing about it all is that all but maybe 3 are in mint condition....all the gems had the vinyl outside the sleeve sealed in a big plastic ziplock type bag....nice and smooth and glossy....

By dj e.d.e Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:54 am
beetjunkeeee wrote:here go some of the non gems.......

some funky ish...

i got about 5 times that many including the raer jazz stuff... plus more funk and disco.....im still siftin thru all these joints and the best thing about it all is that all but maybe 3 are in mint condition....all the gems had the vinyl outside the sleeve sealed in a big plastic ziplock type bag....nice and smooth and glossy....
damn theres some heaters in there. i wouldnt keep those out of the cover you more liable to scratch it or have it scratched. just put in the cover and sip it that way instead.
i hate when they send me records like that. it shorten's the life potential of the record, in my opionin.

By beetjunkeeee Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:41 am
naw i took them all out of the bag and put them bak in the sleeves and in the covers....but the bags i think is what kept them so pristine.... cuz most look like they never were played....but i think the best of the ones there that i posted is that james blood joint....crazy ish right there.....i got like bob james first 6 lps too...not a big james fan but they came with the box....and that cobham lp is nice too....havent got to listen to em all yet....

By beetjunkeeee Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:39 am
here go some newbies from my latest adventures......
ImageImage

By bhunt Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:14 am

and a few more

a little river band record not pictured

not bad for 30 bucks

By dj e.d.e Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:08 am
bhunt wrote:Image

and a few more

not bad for 30 bucks

R U sure you paid 30 thats a little steep bro?

i got about more then half of of those and i paid .69-.99 cent each and they look in way better condition , not saying your are not but the ones i bought are damn near mint,
where did you go to a store or thrift?
i got alot of those in my dollar bin too,

great records tho...that stanley one is dope i got two of those...
hows that HUBERT LAWS ONE?
i havent seen that one yet

By bhunt Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:29 am
like post I made last week. The diggin scene in VA is garbage. I go to all the good will here at least 2 times a week. The few dealers out here will bang you over the head for the few good records they got. To clear this problem I have put up adds to buy collections. I got one coming in next week. Hopefully this will get me in the clear. Until then. I will just be getting raped. :cry:

By mindcontrol Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:07 am
dj e.d.e wrote:
bhunt wrote:Image

and a few more

not bad for 30 bucks

R U sure you paid 30 thats a little steep bro?

i got about more then half of of those and i paid .69-.99 cent each and they look in way better condition , not saying your are not but the ones i bought are damn near mint,
where did you go to a store or thrift?
i got alot of those in my dollar bin too,

great records tho...that stanley one is dope i got two of those...
hows that HUBERT LAWS ONE?
i havent seen that one yet

it all depends where u go really. many records that ive seen on here that ppl said they paid $39488743 for i have seen way cheaper, im talkin dirt cheap and in good condition.
By DrNo Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:56 pm

Never seen War ina Babylon on record, had to snatch it... The Whatnauts on the rocks is obviosly a re-issue ( :( ). Like I am ever gonna find an og of that record.. Gotta get them why can't people be colors too drums ya know..