Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By JUKE 179r Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:07 pm
Lampdog wrote:I don't post shit, why, cause, phuck that.

Words to live by... :smoker:

Cockdiesel wrote:I keep calling it Sony Vegas, but it's VEGAS Pro. Magix bought it from Sony. Along with Movie Studio, Sound Forge Pro and ACID Pro.

Sound Forge and CD Architect were my SHIT!!!!!!
By Lampdog Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:35 pm
CDA got me through A LOT of hard times until I learned how to do the same thing in Vegas Pro, then didn't need CDA anymore but it was a NO FLUFF, straight muscled-up software, that is the same reason I like Reaper so much, straight muscle, no fluff.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:adat board, seen the 8 outputs going for like 100-150 on ebay but not sure if I need that. I can only handle one pair of outputs at a time with the live, but my sound card has more inputs and adat. so who knows.

It seems to have better editing functions than the live for keygroups. I obviously don't need it but thought it might be a good tool to have around and pair with the live. I just sold a roland reverb pedal for 260 so 40 bucks more to get something ALOT more useful to me.

Definitely give me a different flavor to work with. Plus I can share some of the keygroups I make with more users here, fwiw. After I get back from vacation in a few weeks I will share some of the digitone I just got and am learning. Now if I could only find a cheap mfc 42 to pair it with Id have quite the digital synth set up.

People have them for sale, but they are typical doing the whole Ebay overprice for the MFC42.