Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By Ziemeldels Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:57 am
Hi

Planning to buy both adat and analog output expansions. Can I use them simultaneously? For example - two stereo pairs through adat and two another stereo pairs through analog board. Or they just mirror each other?

Regards

Ralfs
By CharlesRandolph Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:16 am
Ziemeldels wrote:Hi

Planning to buy both adat and analog output expansions. Can I use them simultaneously? For example - two stereo pairs through adat and two another stereo pairs through analog board. Or they just mirror each other?

Regards

Ralfs

They mirror each other. So you can send 1-4 to ADAT and 5-8 to analog board and vice versa.
By Lampdog Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 pm
Yep, like CharlesRandolph stated, they mirror each other. ADAT1 mirrors ANALOG1, etc.
I have both boards in my 4k.
By Ziemeldels Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:40 am
Thank you for swift answers!
So I can get max ten outputs - master plus additional eight mono/four stereo regarding mono or stereo programs right?
By aresko Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:49 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Ziemeldels wrote:Hi

Regards

Ralfs

They mirror each other. So you can send 1-4 to ADAT and 5-8 to analog board and vice versa.

thanks for motoring ideas
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1