Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000

By TBC Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:21 pm
renegadebliss wrote:
Lampdog wrote:What's wrong with the search button?

There's quite a bit wrong wtih the search button that is deployed on the mpc-forums.com site. It is not very advanced.

To find info on this site, I always end using Google's "Advanced Search" that let's you give a specific website for Google to search through.

It's not really anything that mpc tutor can do, as it's the search capabilities that came with the forum software that he is using. The google method gives me exactly what I am looking for , so it works great for me.

I agree. It sucks that the forum software search is so bad. But at least there is Advance Search which works the best!
By shimmyshimmy Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:11 pm
If you have to name a couple of samples and they are long it is not practicall to erase one letter by using shift + <-. In order to erase whole name at once you have to clean up one sample name by the normal way and then press Copy. On the next sample you want to name simply press Paste. :)
I know, I know I'm a **** genious. :lol:
By Lord Toranaga Fri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm
shimmyshimmy wrote:If you have to name a couple of samples and they are long it is not practicall to erase one letter by using shift + <-. In order to erase whole name at once you have to clean up one sample name by the normal way and then press Copy. On the next sample you want to name simply press Paste. :)
I know, I know I'm a **** genious. :lol:

or you could use ak.sys to name your samples