Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By DJ DYBER Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm
I'm looking to push an artist and his single he is currently playing in 14 major markets and I would like to give him that extra push.

This is a very commercial club banger, I was told about RedMusic.com whats other company's would be good for breaking a single/ artists into the game.

What do they Charge I hear its about $30,000 to break a single

Dybs
By BackstagePimp Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm
Dear Mr Dybs,

I've been reading this thread a while ago and want to reply on this...
Why would you spend so much money, when u can do and join the game with that same amount of money to do by yourself?
I think you can set your foot in between those "doors", and still pushing your artist(s).

BackstagePimp
By DJ DYBER Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:30 pm
BackstagePimp wrote:Dear Mr Dybs,

I've been reading this thread a while ago and want to reply on this...
Why would you spend so much money, when u can do and join the game with that same amount of money to do by yourself?
I think you can set your foot in between those "doors", and still pushing your artist(s).

BackstagePimp

if you don't know say "I don't know or don't comment"

I'm asking since I'm looking for company's I'm not looking for "doors"
By BackstagePimp Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm
Mr Dybs,

sorry for my ignorance, I didn't know that you're working in JAPAN...I know ASIA specially that part,
if you hang out with the right crowd(guys with a lot ot money) they expect for results.
Im here in Europe, we have a lot of problems with sponsors and all these kind financial support. And my turf is electronic music. We all do our own financings ( this mean double mortgage and all that banking talks)
What I try to say was, with that amount of investments you can already pushed your artist to the level you want him/her be on.

Here in Europe, we all sit on top of our money and we wait till someone of something can give us 100% benefits to make sure we can earn it back.

Once again my oppologies, cause I just being a noob here, specialy on the turf you already on.

Best regards,

BackstagePimp
If need some help or companies that doing a lot of festival(electronic music) here in europe and indonesia(hip-hop or rap underground and jazz) just let me know or pm me.
By GNpromo Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am
We offer affordable guaranteed national radio air play " Roll Spins" (NO) promo or feature spins . Six week rotation spins showing PEAK on your media base report/BDS . trust me gentlemen their is a big difference how you music is played on radio. The labels identify with PEAK spins at 500 consistently before your artist is even acknowledged on the radar by anyone. Labels/A markets/ Media/ Billboard. Do your research as radio completely was over hauled January 1,2010. Coming into 2011 the PPM/ARBITRON software that controls radio stations reporting is in full operations.

GlobalNetworkPromotions.com

We've been at the front lines professionalizing how music is serviced to this new system (DMDSS) Digital Music Delivery Server Systems. Puts your music in place to be received by hundreds of radio stations at one time. where the PD actually reviews your music " keep it or not" . Those stations that actually keep your music are saying your music fits their radio format. These are the station an artist should broker their spins. The practice of random radio air play today .Hurts your artist exposure and the life of the song play. Playing on 14 radio stations may be 14 radio stations that services your artist to weak market with a very low listening audience or audience that is non responsive to your music.

VISIT THIS LINK: for a fist hand description on how we service your music to radio and give us a call: 404-333-8770
http://www.globalnetworkpromotions.com/ ... rocess.pdf
By GNpromo Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am
We offer affordable guaranteed national radio air play " Roll Spins" (NO) promo or feature spins . Six week rotation spins showing PEAK on your media base report/BDS . trust me gentlemen their is a big difference how you music is played on radio. The labels identify with PEAK spins at 500 consistently before your artist is even acknowledged on the radar by anyone. Labels/A markets/ Media/ Billboard. Do your research as radio completely was over hauled January 1,2010. Coming into 2011 the PPM/ARBITRON software that controls radio stations reporting is in full operations.

We've been at the front lines professionalizing how music is serviced to this new system (DMDSS) Digital Music Delivery Server Systems. Puts your music in place to be received by hundreds of radio stations at one time. where the PD actually reviews your music " keep it or not" . Those stations that actually keep your music are saying your music fits their radio format. These are the station an artist should broker their spins. The practice of random radio air play today .Hurts your artist exposure and the life of the song play. Playing on 14 radio stations may be 14 radio stations that services your artist to weak market with a very low listening audience or audience that is non responsive to your music.

VISIT THIS LINK: for a fist hand description on how we service your music to radio and give us a call: 404-333-8770
By Crusher Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 pm
GNpromo wrote:We offer affordable guaranteed national radio air play " Roll Spins" (NO) promo or feature spins . Six week rotation spins showing PEAK on your media base report/BDS . trust me gentlemen their is a big difference how you music is played on radio. The labels identify with PEAK spins at 500 consistently before your artist is even acknowledged on the radar by anyone. Labels/A markets/ Media/ Billboard. Do your research as radio completely was over hauled January 1,2010. Coming into 2011 the PPM/ARBITRON software that controls radio stations reporting is in full operations.

GNpromo wrote:We offer affordable guaranteed national radio air play " Roll Spins" (NO) promo or feature spins . Six week rotation spins showing PEAK on your media base report/BDS . trust me gentlemen their is a big difference how you music is played on radio. The labels identify with PEAK spins at 500 consistently before your artist is even acknowledged on the radar by anyone. Labels/A markets/ Media/ Billboard. Do your research as radio completely was over hauled January 1,2010. Coming into 2011 the PPM/ARBITRON software that controls radio stations reporting is in full operations.

VISIT THIS LINK: for a fist hand description on how we service your music to radio and give us a call: <span class="skype_pnh_print_container">404-333-8770</span><span tabindex="-1" dir="ltr" class="skype_pnh_container"><span class="skype_pnh_mark"> begin_of_the_skype_highlighting</span>&nbsp;<span dir="ltr" title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +14043338770" class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common"><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" class="skype_pnh_left_span">&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" title="Skype actions" class="skype_pnh_dropart_span"><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" style="background-position: -5849px 1px ! important;" class="skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><span class="skype_pnh_textarea_span"><span class="skype_pnh_text_span">404-333-8770</span></span><span class="skype_pnh_right_span">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></span>&nbsp;<span class="skype_pnh_mark">end_of_the_skype_highlighting</span></span>

Not enough, please post again, its hard to read the first two..
By smackdeuce Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm
You mean like rostrum records. they deal with those kinds of artists.

If you have the money to push into 14 markets, though, DUDEBRO??

You shouldn't need a label, they should be at your "door"

It cost like 5000 to get into the south and that's cheap if you know someone. If you can find that somewhere cheaper, then it HAS to be because of the economy.

That's like 70,000 dudebro.