Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By jimmyklane Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:58 am
Malakai,

I know this was back in 2009 you wrote this, but I want to shout out that this is EXCELLENT work!!!
I've been running my studio(and those owned by others before that) for 10 years now and I wish id had this back then.... all I had was my boys textbooks from his music business/legal degree and as much as I could absorb from him.

You kick @ss for doing this for the random internet crowd.

How's it working out in 2013?
By DokBrown Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:03 pm
Is this downloadable as a PDF ???

Monetizing your youtube, podcast, etc.

As I saw an argument between gillie da kid [barstool] & joe budden [Spotify], it seems people are making good $$$$ on their podcasts.

https://www.jamendo.com/

Any thoughts on how we can benefit from this as true content creators ?
By Scrawny Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:42 am
A bit late, but when they interviewed Dibiase some years ago he said he was chalking baseball diamonds. Still don't entirely know what that is. We don't have baseball here.
By NearTao Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm
For a straight answer... Chalk a Baseball Field... on the face of it, it would be putting the white lines on the field by laying down chalk with some form of spreader. Same idea as putting lines down for football/soccer or other sports.

As for a possibly more subtle meaning... your guess is likely as good as mine.
By Sense-A Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:43 pm
He probably meant he was on cocaine. Or selling it. A baseball field chalker is the perfect disguise for someone moving kilos. Just tape "chalk" on the bag and toss it in with baseball field maintenance supplies.

Where can I find some blunt smoking rappers with cash to buy my beats? :hmmm: I'm going to have to go back to my 9-5 and work the grease pit at the local burger joint again. :WTF:

There's no money in this sheeeeit. :x