Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By Jesusgetstheglory777333 Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm
Look I've been handing out tapes since I was 12, and all I have is a small group of women that act like zombies that surround me when I rap. Sometimes they even say "Brains" and try to eat my brains. How do I promote so I at least have a small circle of muscular mexicans that will guard me against zombie girls?
By compressed thought Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 am
do shows, tour, put out a physical cd/record/tape/what ever, network, be ready to lose money in the process, and of course not suck so all that other stuff isnt in vain. even then, nothing is garuanteed
By artificial.intelligence Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm
Sound like you have a case of groupies. Men who are pursing and successfully reached their goals in life are more attractive to women than a dead beat.

Make good songs, network and do collabos to broaden your audience. For example, magazines, interviews, events-respectfully introduce yourself. Asks questions and get to know the person your handing your music too. This will help you develop an image. Make someone feel important. Stay focused and organized. In other words, be professional! Be in control!