Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By Clint Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm
A bunch of different producers trying to shop their beats to D.V. Alias Khryst. This video provides insight into the process of discussing material with an artist looking for beats. There's also plenty of dope beats in this so definitely worth a look in. (1 hour 16 minutes)

By roxstar Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 am
I know ol boy was trying to save face, but most of them dudes were horrible. Especially 37:10 and 40:00. Those producers must have done a "pay to play" kinda deal to make Khryst to listen to that bull$#it.
By Prah_860_ Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm
Need to watch this...lol
By Prah_860_ Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 pm
roxstar wrote:I know ol boy was trying to save face, but most of them dudes were horrible. Especially 37:10 and 40:00. Those producers must have done a "pay to play" kinda deal to make Khryst to listen to that bull$#it.

Rox you being kinda hard on the pack...even though what you pointed was garbage...but I wouldn't say most was wack...some was though

:lol:
By Clint Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 pm
Most of those beats were cool, a couple were less so. Some people are just too quick to criticise and be negative if it aint 'heat'. A lot of variety from a bunch of upcoming producers, gives hope for the future...
By KidProcrass Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:44 am
roxstar wrote:I know ol boy was trying to save face, but most of them dudes were horrible. Especially 37:10 and 40:00. Those producers must have done a "pay to play" kinda deal to make Khryst to listen to that bull$#it.

Especially that dude that at 40:00 with his weird out of play percussions and just oddball sounds. I need to get out of my crib more often if he can show up with that shit lol

"like going through a journey through the forest or some ish" HAHAH
By mr_debauch Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 pm
cool... but I wasn't feeling any of them really... some of them caught my attention at some parts but I guess they aren't my thing. Cool twist on the mass appeal sample flip... I mean, it gets some points for a decent flip... but I dont think anyone should rap on that.
By pk1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm
That first cat Maverick http://maverickmusic.bandcamp.com is pretty dope. ive been following him since mellowmusicgroup featured his work. looks like d.v. is going to ask him back.