Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By AndreaSue Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 pm
I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with the live DJ and other listeners. A great place to meet like minded people around the world. When there is no live presenter, the Chatroom is still open but not interactive with the radio. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but lack of third party user integration. Maybe someone knows other chat room service?
By Star One Tue May 13, 2014 5:43 am
UStream maybe something that would work for you.

Actually TinyChat is a good one (=
By AndreaSue Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:02 am
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
By AndreaSue Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his radio show like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.
By AndreaSue Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:06 am
Hi peeps! =) It has been some time since my last visit! It is nice to be here again! :) Well as I spent really a lot of time researching
html chat room applications I think it is appropriate to let you guys know about the progress. I could save a lot of time to some person looking for the same thing as I did a while back. Well we are still using Rumbletalk and it is great. Really the best thing we did to our page, our visitors like it a lot! :)
By AndreaSue Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:17 pm
Anyone started using Rumbletalk? Would love to hear some oppinions on it. What do you think? How it goes? I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like.
By GustavoWoltmann Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 pm
Hi Andrea,

I have been using Rumbletalk myself. I need to agree with you, that is an amazing application. I usually use it on my webpage, blog and facebook page at the same time, it is synchronizing really well.

Thanks for this great review,

Cheers!