Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...

Re:

By LunaticBastard Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 am
aaron wrote:^check out swollen members. they have some of the illest production. nucleus,rob the viking, alchemist etc etc

also peep grim team,7l & esoteric and eligh.. who is crazy slept on

eligh? you talkin bout cage's boy
By ONE Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am
Some of you guys honestly think some of these producers only use 1 machine? Or 1 machine per album? That's crazy!

With the amount of money they have, people they know, studios they've been in...most producer/beatmakers that are as big as Havoc and ALC probably tried just about everything.

Havoc said in interviews about using the ASR, MPC 3000. In this one he said a 5000. I'm sure he worked in ALC's studio and used his 2500...probably has one himself...

If most of us on here are gear whores...imagine what these dudes must be like...
By jaem Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 pm
dsp wrote:I remember a lot of reverb used on hell on heart

:lol: :lol:

did it hurt when ur mom dropped u all them times?
By 7 1 4 Beats Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 pm
ONE wrote:Some of you guys honestly think some of these producers only use 1 machine? Or 1 machine per album? That's crazy!

With the amount of money they have, people they know, studios they've been in...most producer/beatmakers that are as big as Havoc and ALC probably tried just about everything.

Havoc said in interviews about using the ASR, MPC 3000. In this one he said a 5000. I'm sure he worked in ALC's studio and used his 2500...probably has one himself...

If most of us on here are gear whores...imagine what these dudes must be like...

Yeah ALC is rockin the 5000 now.
By drunkmonkey5556 Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm
LunaticBastard wrote:
aaron wrote:^check out swollen members. they have some of the illest production. nucleus,rob the viking, alchemist etc etc

also peep grim team,7l & esoteric and eligh.. who is crazy slept on

eligh? you talkin bout cage's boy

what lol?
eligh and cage have nothing to do with each other, 7L and esoteric had beef with cage though

Re:

By forknspoon Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:11 am
S900 wrote:on the infamous he used the asr-10 or should i say q tip showed him how to use it. :P :P :P

awwhhhh snap... aint that the truth