Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...

By illbeatz Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 am
damm I wanna get paid like that :shock:

By moyphee Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:22 am
Gadget wrote:
chefboyarbeatz wrote:It depends the heatmakerz get around 8 grand per track

Crazy... I really don't rate them at all, I'd say in their case the rappers carry them.

^^^^ I feel you dog. Chipmunked loop + pitty pat drums = $$$$ :P

By indivisibleProductions Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 am
Chronobeats 15k-30k per track... that's how much everyone should be chargin to anyone puttin out an album that has alot of funds for the project. Yea you got your online beats but those beats are only worth about $1000-1500 unmixed and un-coproduced... that's why I keep my best stuff offline meaning my stuff that's fully mixed, had musicans do their thing, and ready to rap over or sing with no changes needed.

$15,000-$30,000 for industry heads
$2000 for online cats... and I'll only do a club banger or something custom for'em
Science and prah- get Free beats
Clchrn- Dre's fee
Jwhat- $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
ghost produce... Hehheh $16,000-$30,000 in cash, plus royalties, plus contacts and $2000 more to keep my mouth closed.

I just read this thread... Did anyone else read this part??

Dude says he's selling $15,000-30,000 beats...? Let's see some credits then. If you're selling beats like that to "industry heads" than you got some placements and credits that you should have no problem showing, right? Let's see em...Cuz I'm calling bullsh!t.

The most I've sold a beat for was $1000. And that was actually to another producer, that I lost all rights to when I sold it. He was basically a wannabe producer with some money, so he buys ghostproducers...

My average track goes for $400-800 bucks. And I've got my hustle on to get that much, so when I see some dude on the internet saying he gets 30,000 a beat, sorry but I'm calling bullsh!t... Hey, if you're really making cake like that, I'm not gonna hate. I'll give you all the props in the world. But I just don't believe it. I've never heard of "DjChronoBeats" anywhere other than mpcforums.com

By The Grublet Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 am
shits hot tho, for industry styles. Is the Jay-z track just a re-mix, or did he actually drop it to that?

By Ldizzy Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:34 pm
timbo was the flossyiest back then
i guess it was around half a mill

By shirakazazel Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:43 am
Chronobeats 15k-30k per track... that's how much everyone should be chargin to anyone puttin out an album that has alot of funds for the project. Yea you got your online beats but those beats are only worth about $1000-1500 unmixed and un-coproduced... that's why I keep my best stuff offline meaning my stuff that's fully mixed, had musicans do their thing, and ready to rap over or sing with no changes needed.

$2000 for online cats... and I'll only do a club banger or something custom for'em
Clchrn- Dre's fee
ghost produce... Hehheh $16,000-$30,000 in cash, plus royalties, plus contacts and $2000 more to keep my mouth closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude says he's selling $15,000-30,000 beats...? Let's see some credits then. If you're selling beats like that to "industry heads" than you got some placements and credits that you should have no problem showing, right? Let's see em...Cuz I'm calling bullsh!t.

The most I've sold a beat for was $1000. And that was actually to another producer, that I lost all rights to when I sold it. He was basically a wannabe producer with some money, so he buys ghostproducers...

My average track goes for $400-800 bucks. And I've got my hustle on to get that much, so when I see some dude on the internet saying he gets 30,000 a beat, sorry but I'm calling bullsh!t... Hey, if you're really making cake like that, I'm not gonna hate. I'll give you all the props in the world. But I just don't believe it. I've never heard of "DjChronoBeats" anywhere other than mpcforums.com

...yo, indivisibleProductions, u ever get an answer to this?

By shirakazazel Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:45 am
indivisibleProductions wrote:

Clchrn- Dre's fee

...yo, indivisibleProductions, u ever get an answer to this?

By DjChronoBeats Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:51 pm

Clchrn- Dre's fee

By DjChronoBeats Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Clchrn- Dre's fee

first off you sound like a hatin ass flowers, your beats sell for $1000 to $800 because your wack and lazy, you don't husstle other than online. I sold one beat for $30,000 and copped all my equipment, I never claimed to be a platinum producer, but I've worked with cats. I know how the industry works, I sold beats to major producers with names and lost all rights before, but it was actually worth it in the end if u look at how much the album sold. I have nothing to proove my music speaks for itself. I'm hardly on here which is why I never saw this thread, I posted that years ago, and your pride is so hurt by me doing my thing you couldn't wait for me to come back in here and reply.

I'll see you at the top, do you homie...

I'm 19 doin my thing, fall bak and get yours ak.

I never put my business online, but if you ask a few heads here you'll know what I've been doing in this industry this far.

Second off it was an RnB track, RnB tracks go for a lot more in this industry...

Choppin up samples and puttin grimey drum breaks over won't get u shit

By DirtyBird Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:59 pm
I'm hardly on here

quit lying---you post all the time---about how you charge thousands for beats---or about how you fuked some chick and did coke at the same time---or if you should start pumpin creatine---you start all sorts of bullsht threads

By DjChronoBeats Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:00 pm
DirtyBird wrote:
I'm hardly on here

quit lying---you post all the time---about how you charge thousands for beats---or about how you fuked some chick and did coke at the same time---or if you should start pumpin creatine---you start all sorts of bullsht threads

if you look at the record I was off here for a whole two years about, I barley came back and started posting in 2007 because I was in a good position to where i could chill sit back and make beats.

why don't u step ur wack ass beats up.. ur shit is garbage, ima start tellin the truth to cats here.

ur just an online cat, when u travel out ur closet, even with the wack ass beats u make, u'll notice ur price range will go up.
Last edited by DjChronoBeats on Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By DjChronoBeats Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:05 pm
DirtyBird wrote:
ur **** is garbage

thanks--means a lot comin from a child---and I ain't tryin to hate--I'm callin your bluff

and while ur tryna find holes in my shit, u can be steppin ur wack game up to my level.

By DjChronoBeats Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 pm
DirtyBird wrote:
I'm hardly on here

lol you cats have the most retarded reasoning... I used to have e-respect for the both of u know, u lost it with that gay ass backpack hatin shit.

here takes some advice, get a management team together, create some RnB tracks, and get out the closet and see for urself, u cats don't get much at the end of the day because you think limited.

anyways I'm done fightin with cats, I came to this thread to help cats with pricing ranges.

shit I know someone who gets $90,000 a track and you'll never know who he is since he's a coffee boy for another big producer, but it seems like ya'll have the game figured out, even enough to the point where u can prove my beats wasn't getting noticed.
By Scheme Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:10 pm
dstruction wrote:i heard swizz gets 100 - 200 grand a beat, but i dont remember where i read it. I also heard he makes them super fast

Funny thing... my man (well known) bought a track from swizz for a few grand, I wont say his name but, this dude swizz is a fraud when making tracks on the spot...

He has his MPC loaded with songs, he pulls up the song, acts as if hes making the beat right in front of you and then he just plays the rest off like he's creating it right there so you think youve got something exclusive made on the spot. Smart dude*

I know this first hand, I saw him do this... Not saying he does it with everything he's selling or making in front of an artist but, he did the few times I saw him, I watched him from the side and peeping his game tactic.

All good tho' get that paper!

Oh and those posts above me are hilarious.... LOL
Last edited by Scheme on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.