Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By Andre' Harris Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:58 pm
I haven't used it for a moment and when I plugged it up. My sound was very low and turning the master volume gain no result. I went into Pad Level master sounds and went to 0dB. It did not fix the problem. When my system is powered up it's within the SOLO mode and I deactivate it and I can hear sound very low.

Even when playing the Demo Song that came with the MPC 2500. Can anyone help me out here? I was told it's not a OS problem being I'm getting sound it's just very low and turning the master volume gains no result. I'll be coming back soon for some insight to this fix it details.
By Andre' Harris Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:07 am
Hi, Guys.
I see I had 28 views and no respose on the condition of my MPC2500 with low sound after having it stored for some time. I like to thank all 28 of you. It seem like you all knew much more then I was expecting ... little geniuses. With no response it seems I stored my MPC2500 with other stored content on top of it. Which damaged the volume plate.

I'm noble to each of you. Thanks again. I was told that it was not a OS condition and that started my understanding. "Being I was getting sound". Yes, It is repaired and work wonderful. Thanks everyone of you ... again.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:30 am
I’m glad you got her up and running. the 2500 is a beast.. have fun!