Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By Vinyl Noise Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:42 pm
Hi, I'm using a mpc2500, but the screen crash like a picture on the way, so I can't see the screen, but other functions seem to work well, so is the screen part the problem? I'm going to change it to a black lcd screen anyway, so should I change it quickly? help me :worthy:
By HanHuman Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 pm
If it crashes from the start and never displays things correctly, yea it's probably a hardware issue.
If you planned to change it to a black lcd screen anyway then yea it's a good first bet.
Then if the problem is still there you'll have to figure out what part of the main pcb has possibly fried.
Never heard or had that kind issue personally.
By Vinyl Noise Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:58 pm
HanHuman wrote:If it crashes from the start and never displays things correctly, yea it's probably a hardware issue.
If you planned to change it to a black lcd screen anyway then yea it's a good first bet.
Then if the problem is still there you'll have to figure out what part of the main pcb has possibly fried.
Never heard or had that kind issue personally.

Thank you for answering the question. I think this problem was solved by removing the screen port and inserting it again. Have a good day! :)