Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By jaem Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:09 pm
getting paid to use something and paying money to own something are two completely different things

By distortedtekno Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:15 pm
jaem wrote:getting paid to use something and paying money to own something are two completely different things

I hear what your saying, but the truth is that my mixer doesnt have any noise issues at all. The EQs don't introduce any noise and the whole unit sounds just as good as my old Mackie CR1604.

By jaem Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:19 pm
distortedtekno wrote:my mixer doesnt have any noise issues at all. The EQs don't introduce any noise and the whole unit sounds just as good as my old Mackie CR1604.

it sounds as GOOD as your old mackie???????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna use that line

and its not just about noise (though its worth noting ALL analog mixers have inherent noise, its just a matter of how much)

and as far as the EQs go look at my post about using that piece of garbage and you'll see my gripe isnt about noise on the EQ, its about the EQ of the EQ

By distortedtekno Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:26 pm
I find that the EQs sound even better than the CR1604.... especially for the fact that the mids have an added frequency range, where the CR1604 doesn't. I havent tried any of the newer Mackies, but my Behringer gets the job done just fine without having to spend twice the loot on a Mackie. :)

By metafor Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:28 am
this machine is no joke boys and girls. I just got back from VST gettin my 1k checked out, and Steve from VST said the rep from Akai stop by, and told him it should be out in about 6 weeks. Plus while getting my 1k worked on I went and hung out over out guitar center, and they siad the exact same thing. Steve said the 2500 looks way nicer in person. I'm not one to hype this up. I'm personally not gettin, but just wanted let all those who though it was fake, thats it not a hoax. :lol:

By c.toon Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:26 am
fukking bastard MPC... real mpcs dont have 5's in em. nah mean
:twisted:

By Lord Metatron Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:15 pm
Hoax my left nut.......

That joint is as real as the destruction of New Orleans. Don't hate.

I'm coppin mine. I'm gonna make the move and trade off my 2000 Classic for the 2500. I already got 4 confirmations that the 2500 will be coming by November to the market.

ONE

By adrian Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:45 pm
Did you notice the 4000s, the unit everyone thought was going to be an upgrade to the MPC 4000!

Melle Mel has been posting on this forum and futureproducers that the MPC2500 was a hoax, despite the fact 2 fromer AKAI employees and a current AKAI employee said it was true. Now Melle Mel and all the others saying it was a hoax can shut up.

By elmacaco Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:49 pm
Ok, we established that it's not a hoax, keep the 2500 talk together, and stop trying to rub shyt in people's faces.

By Lampdog Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:32 pm
I'm locking down ALL 2500 posts cause cats can't seem to keep it contained in one thread, the one with the most posts is WDJ's thread so that one stays.