Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

Do you intend to buy the new MPC 2500?

37%
33%
30%

By jahrome Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:36 pm
Originally posted by Mantis Beats

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jahrome:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jahrome
I am hoping that this section of the forum grows when people decide to jump to the new 2500. Go ahead and sell your MPC 2000Xl while you can still get good money for it and put it towards the 2500

The New MPC is here so what are yall waiting for

OK JAHROME WE GET THE MESSAGE !

...and since when was you the MPC 2500 Authority (refering to your signature) ?

I posted that because it would be nice to have a few catz in the forum with MPC 2500s so we can have more meaniful discussions instead of speculations.

MPC 2500 authority?? Why not.....plus Tutor won't allow me to write that I am the #1 MPC seller on eBay in my signature so I came up with that to raise eyebrows..I guess it worked :D

By BRAVO Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:44 am
I swear that message is gettin edited inna minute - Tutor tells u to take it out but u plug it anyway - LOL

By jahrome Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:52 am
Originally posted by Bravo
I swear that message is gettin edited inna minute - Tutor tells u to take it out but u plug it anyway - LOL

I was told its against the rules to advertise commercial listings without paying for this service. I am a private seller and do not run a commercial business but to each his own. I won't put up advertisements for eBay lsitings. But...what's wrong with my signature having the #1 Akai MPC seller...when I have actually used that signature on and off for some time now and has never been an issue. Man.....I am a good dude. I would hook just about anyone up with a new MPC if they asked nicely :D No need for anyone to hate :lol:

By BRAVO Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:09 am
Well.....I dunno man. Spose it looks like ur here to sell ur stuff and make profit rather than kik knowledge with plugs like that.

I dunno tho init....U and him had the talk, u agreed to abide so its closed init?!

By MPC-Tutor Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:20 am
jahrome wrote:
Originally posted by Bravo

I was told its against the rules to advertise commercial listings without paying for this service. I am a private seller and do not run a commercial business but to each his own. I won't put up advertisements for eBay lsitings. But...what's wrong with my signature having the #1 Akai MPC seller...when I have actually used that signature on and off for some time now and has never been an issue. Man.....I am a good dude. I would hook just about anyone up with a new MPC if they asked nicely :D No need for anyone to hate :lol:

Jahrome - I PM'd you about this, respectfully in private. I expect private discussions to be kept private. I also expect people to at least give me the respect to respond to my PMs, which you did not (even though I asked you to let me know what you were doing) and which is why I further edited your signature.

If you wish to continue this discussion Jahrome, please feel free to PM me.