Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By drumtrack Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:54 pm
BRAVO wrote:Ha Ha!

Your amazing....Your basically saying the dude is ripping people off then aint ya- Ha ha, people might aswel just wait then init?! In a way, you just made it worse....LOL!

It really aint that bigger to me, I jus feel like if u know something and u leak it like u did, u shud jus throw it up and give people options. His auction will go ahead either way.

Remember he only has 1 not 100

Anyway, do your thing.............. :roll:

:lol: you ve hit it right on the spot!

By elmacaco Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:39 pm
This same shyt happened when the 1000 came out, lots of hype and arguments, then reviews, then people talking real stuff like bug reports and techniques. it seems to be the new MPC dance.

people don;t like moderaters here ;)

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:02 pm
Originally posted by Methodox
www.analogjapan.com are selling them for US$2398 including shipping.

Way overpriced when you can get them for as low as $2000.

By distortedtekno Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:21 pm
jahrome wrote:
Originally posted by Methodox
www.analogjapan.com are selling them for US$2398 including shipping.

Way overpriced when you can get them for as low as $2000.

Yeah thats crazy! Then again, if people got money to throw around and wanna be the first on the block to own one, they might buy it for that price. I don't have the money and I'd rather wait anyway.

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:24 pm
Originally posted by distortedtekno
Yeah thats crazy! Then again, if people got money to throw around and wanna be the first on the block to own one, they might buy it for that price. I don't have the money and I'd rather wait anyway.

I wouldn't call it throwing money away buying the new MPC..but that is crazy to just throw your money away when you can get it cheaper and faster...

By distortedtekno Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:54 pm
jahrome wrote:

I wouldn't call it throwing money away buying the new MPC..but that is crazy to just throw your money away when you can get it cheaper and faster...

You read me wrong, Jahrome. I was speaking of people that got money to throw around, as in people that got a money tree growing in theri back yard. If I had it like that, I'd be the first on the block and wouldnt care how much extra it cost. I like what I see with the 2500 (don't let my sarcasm about Akai fool ya) and I'm looking forward to copping the 2500 when it's feasible for me after I see down the line how well these units really are for the money I need to put aside. :)

By Hurricane Producer Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:18 pm
cre8tive wrote:www.mpc2500import.com

What's up with this website? The domain isn't registered. Is there a typo in there? Or is it just a planned site?

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:46 pm
I'd be the first on the block and wouldnt care how much extra it cost.

I feel you..that is why I spent an extra $200 for Express Shipping to be the first on my block....I mean state (possibly)..hell..USA :D To actually own an MPC 2500 (outside of the industry)...

By distortedtekno Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:54 pm
jahrome wrote:
I'd be the first on the block and wouldnt care how much extra it cost.

I feel you..that is why I spent an extra $200 for Express Shipping to be the first on my block....I mean state (possibly)..hell..USA :D To actually own an MPC 2500 (outside of the industry)...

I'm looking forward to your review. 8)
By jageya Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:56 pm
again if you are getting it to be 1st then thats just silly...but if you are getting it cause your project cannot continue w/o it then this is a real need....
By distortedtekno Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:53 pm
jageya wrote:again if you are getting it to be 1st then thats just silly...but if you are getting it cause your project cannot continue w/o it then this is a real need....

next time, read my original post in it's full context before making assumptions.