Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By cre8tive Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:54 pm
Edit
Last edited by cre8tive on Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

By DSTRUCT Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:38 pm
congrats on your purchase man

By Hurricane Producer Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:18 pm
You're lucky. I went through absolute hell trying to get a 2500. There were so many BSers, false promises, vague delivery dates, and no replies to e-mail you would not believe it. After all I went through I understand why everyone is hesitating to buy right now. Japan Direct was another one I had no luck with. They never responded to my request for a price quote and inquiry about availability.

By jahrome Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:42 pm
You're lucky. I went through absolute hell trying to get a 2500. There were so many BSers, false promises, vague delivery dates, and no replies to e-mail you would not believe it. After all I went through I understand why everyone is hesitating to buy right now. Japan Direct was another one I had no luck with. They never responded to my request for a price quote and inquiry about availability.

Because you went to the wrong sources :lol: Going to the right place, you would have had it in 2-3 days without any problems, prompt emails or telephone calls.....So if anyone really wanted one, all of this can be avoided. I had my MPC 2500 two weeks ago..just days after the initial Japan release :wink:

By distortedtekno Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:03 am
Before you know it, Jahrome's sig will say "Daaayum... I shoulda gone to 'the hustla'!!!" :wink: :lol:

By cre8tive Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:03 am
edit
Last edited by cre8tive on Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

By cre8tive Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:04 am
Edit

By Hurricane Producer Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:42 am
jahrome wrote:Because you went to the wrong sources :lol: Going to the right place, you would have had it in 2-3 days without any problems, prompt emails or telephone calls.....So if anyone really wanted one, all of this can be avoided. I had my MPC 2500 two weeks ago..just days after the initial Japan release :wink:
Nope. I went to several sources, including Japan Direct. Nearly all of them could not deliver.

cre8tive, the pics look great...especially near that Roland gear. :wink:

By monogee Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:56 am
It looks HOT TO DEATH. Let us know how you like it.

By jahrome Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:18 am
Hurricane Producer wrote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jahrome:
Because you went to the wrong sources Going to the right place, you would have had it in 2-3 days without any problems, prompt emails or telephone calls.....So if anyone really wanted one, all of this can be avoided. I had my MPC 2500 two weeks ago..just days after the initial Japan release
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. I went to several sources, including Japan Direct. Nearly all of them could not deliver.

cre8tive, the pics look great...especially near that Roland gear.

As I said...you went to the wrong source.

By Roopesh Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:07 am
jahrome wrote:
Hurricane Producer wrote:

quote:
Because you went to the wrong sources Going to the right place, you would have had it in 2-3 days without any problems, prompt emails or telephone calls.....So if anyone really wanted one, all of this can be avoided. I had my MPC 2500 two weeks ago..just days after the initial Japan release

cre8tive, the pics look great...especially near that Roland gear.

does it matter which source.

at the the end of the day its a piece of metal with some plastic and rubber on it.

By jahrome Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:15 am
Roopesh wrote:

does it matter which source.

at the the end of the day its a piece of metal with some plastic and rubber on it.

If that is all it is..you would probably not be here reading these posts. Join the party and get you an MPC 2500.

Or not..your choice :D

But the source does matter, if you are going to spend that much money :)

By elmacaco Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 am
it looks dope. Congrats man!

By cowbell Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:09 am
jahrome wrote:As I said...you went to the wrong source.

Jahrome, you were dropping the Japan Direct connection yourself in previous posts.

By jahrome Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:19 am
quote:

cowbell wrote:
Jahrome, you were dropping the Japan Direct connection yourself in previous posts.

I have never done business with them but have talked to them and they seemed pretty legit. In fact, they offered to be my supplier but wanted to much money. I even gave them cheaper source to get the MPC from. I declined because I have too much on my plate to be 'slangin' MPCs for much longer. The main reason I dropped their name was due to all the hating on this site. Catz know what I do..and have been a member here for so long. Many of the users on this site got MPCs from me. Next thing you know..all the hate pours in so I revealed cre8tive source for his MPC 2500. I am still waiting for the catz that did get MPC 2500s from me to login and give a brother props. They didn't have to wait weeks to get theirs...I guess they are too busy making hot tracks to show a brother love :cry: And I have been in the 2500 forum giving catz a play by play on the 2500 as I learned my way around it.