Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By ckastledanger Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:40 am
Sorry for inconveniencing you by posting my question in both the mpc 2500 forum and the production forum. cool out dude why does every one have to act like a jackass just because the internet is anonymous the whole purpose of the internet is to get answers quickly and it doesn’t affect you at all if I posted a question twice so what is your problem

By ckastledanger Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 am
hey you can boot me to lampdog ill be back ahhahahhahahhahaha

By everday is saturday Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:40 am
jeez, why you gotta be an azz?

lamp is one of the most helpful people on this site, but you obviously haven't noticed it.

By mnh2410 Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:18 am

I know u tryin to get your point across but this way is not going to work. He will probaly respond back to you and then lock this thread or he may just close this thread along wit the other one to keep from clutterin the boards wit nonsense. But I dont know. He never gives me ne problems.

Nicole

By _Stilo_ Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:28 pm
ckastledanger wrote:and it doesn’t affect you at all if I posted a question twice so what is your problem

So you want us to follow both threads simultaneously, and then answer in, what, the first, or the second thread? Or both probably? Only to see that you in the meantime only seem to follow one of those? No.

One question - one thread.

By Lampdog Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Police yourself and you don't have to worry about me

......or be on my sweaty nut sack like you are, simple..

Please don't double post.
By Lampdog Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:12 pm
Most of us are sometimes.