Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By peeping tom Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:33 am
so was it him?

check all you cats jumping on the wagon sucking johns member haha.

John you aiight, wouldnt buy your ish though, i did buy my mum your cd once.
By b.read Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:42 am
Particular Cat wrote:
b.read wrote:Glad this was posted...because fobe was being completely serious... :lol:

In these forums, I wouldn't be surprised. Thanks though b.read.

Understandable...no prob bob. 8)

inflict3 wrote:Image

Does this meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that he is peein' right above his ass? That he wants us to think that's a tail? I am so confused... :hmmm:

And then what about his HAIR? Geez...there goes this nights' sleep. :?

peeping tom wrote:so was it him?

check all you cats jumping on the wagon sucking johns member haha.

John you aiight, wouldnt buy your ish though, i did buy my mum your cd once.

C'mon Tom! :lol: How do you make a post about folks bein' lame kissin' his ass and then end your post doin' the same? Others may need to chime in on this, but I think "I bought my mom your cd" counts... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By peeping tom Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 am
haha, my mums got a terrible taste in music mayne!!

lmao
By b.read Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 am
Okay...so that wasn't a full-on ass kiss, but still! :lol:
By MeSoHordey Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am
I was googling images of "john mayer mpc" like I always do on Friday night and came up with this tasty cake instead. **** John Mayer.

By Metatron72 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 am
MeSoHordey wrote:I was googling images of "john mayer mpc" like I always do on Friday night

Crown the sarcasm champion. :lol:
By -niN Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm
Fess wrote:
xibalba1875 wrote:
Fess wrote:
John, I have one question for you...Have you ever used the MPC 4000? You had mentioned that you've toyed with them all, but I didn't see the 4K in the post. Don't you like the 4000?? ???

I have a question for your Fess did you not see that the last time mr. mayer visted was
Last visited: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:08 pm ?

And I have an answer for you xibalba1875...

No.

Sorry, I had not read all of the posts John had made.

:lol:
By -niN Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 pm
Fess wrote:Posted by assclown extraordinaire xibalba1875...

that has nothing to do with reading the post that mayer had posted but with reading the thread in general. or even just clicking on his name. im sure if you go to the page right before this page there is this same exact thing mention that he hasnt been here since.

Posted by me:

Unlike you, I really don't care about John Mayer's posting history. It was cool to see such a prolific artist posting in the forums but after a quick skim through, I was onto something else.

Did you message anyone else and inform them that their messages to John 'may have been in vain' because *gasp* he hasn't posted since October you fukin' clown?

I'll bet you PMd him hoping to become his 'fwiend' huh?

**** ass...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: page 7 is hillarious.. between fess and "assclown extraordinaire xibalba1875" :lol: :lol: :lol:
By -niN Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm
:lol: I was gonna ask if he'd be pissed off if I sampled his shit :mrgreen: :fku:
By Lampdog Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:14 am
-niN wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: page 7 is hillarious.. between fess and "assclown extraordinaire xibalba1875" :lol: :lol: :lol:
By jibber Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Some people suggested chopping up one of his songs... let's see...

:smoker: :-D
By MoreBuck$ Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 pm
Use it as bait to lure the beast into our trap...
By MoreBuck$ Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 pm