Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By m56p87 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm
jibber wrote:Some people suggested chopping up one of his songs... let's see...

:smoker: :-D

Except for the vocal sample left in a few chops, this is dope. Id be suprised if dude hasn't done that shit to his own jams already.
By MeSoHordey Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 am
Dear John,

The humiliation never ends. I am a weeping spec of the man I once was. A shadow; humiliated by you. Not only did I buy all of your albums. I bought every MP3, Vinyl record and cassette tape you ever made. I gently unwrapped and kissed each one. A tribute to an icon. BTW mister, cassette tapes are not easy to come by you know. I only found them by driving America's highways and stopping at promising truck stops and gas stations. It was not easy. Once, upon finding the cassette of your second album 'Heavier Things' at Johnnies Stop & Go I was molested by a trucker named Gus and his pet monkey Foster. I now know what is meant by the horrid term "Pulling the train" and it sickens me to this day.

What brings me to post here is your sick, demented infatuation with Katy Perry. She's all that got me through my time at the mental hospital. I would kiss her picture at night and ask her to protect me from the nightares. Those horrible nightmares. It seems now you've decided to ruin even that. Apparently even angels can't avoid two-bit wannabe MPC afficionados from sticking their disease-ridden cocks in them.

I hope you burn in hell. You were my idol. I waited for weeks for you to respond to this thread. You never did. I hate I hate you. I hate you! STAY AWAY FROM KATY MY ANGEL YOU MONSTER. STAY AWAY OR YOU'LL BURN IN HELL ALONG WITH GUS AND FOSTER!!!!
By MoreBuck$ Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 pm
John Mayer said he loved me, then i bent over and he washed my dirty with his little soapy fish!
By DeadSoul Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm
A celebrity came here, all hell breaks loose, everyone's looking for his attention like a child.

Honestly, he came here to get something, he got it, and left. It's typical of that kind of person.

He didn't give you proof it was him, probably because he got his information before he had to.

That's it, so back off it yo.
By MeSoHordey Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 pm
You will never know what John and I could have had, so stop being so judgmental. It is perfectly conceivable that I could have helped John out with his MPC 1000 pads. Then he'd PM me privately and thank me and invite me over to his Hollywood Hills home for a little get together. Nothing big. Just talking MPCs and the poor construction and design of the new imposter MPCs. We'd laugh and share a beer and become friends. Maybe I'd eventually even buy next door and he and I could talk over the backyard fence about latency and beatmaking. As his career hit a rough patch I'd take over, instructing him on how to construct a more urban sound. We'd reinvent him as an Urban Acoustic Hip Hop Assault Warrior and enlist some of the heavies on this board to bring a real gritty vibe to his new album. He'd even write a song about me and how I saved his career and turned him into a real super star. We'd eventually commission Marc Ecko and Akai to create a John Mayer custom-designed Akai MPC 1000.

Stranger things have happened you know.
By Lampdog Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 am
DeadSoul wrote:That's it, so back off it yo.

By Coz Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 am
MeSoHordey wrote:Maybe I'd eventually even buy next door and he and I could talk over the backyard fence about latency and beatmaking.

That part cracked me up! :lol:

I have no idea who he is either though...
By Machine Life Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm
You have no idea how much it warms my heart to hear of people who don't know who John Mayer is. If only there were several 100 million more people like that in this world...
By inflict3 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 am
Machine Life wrote:You have no idea how much it warms my heart to hear of people who don't know who John Mayer is. If only there were several 100 million more people like that in this world...

hahahhahahah!!! right???