Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By peeping tom Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:37 am
abc wrote:
Coz wrote: He's a decent guitarist.

Jack Johnson or bust.

HAHA WHAT?
By jibber Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 pm
By MeSoHordey Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 pm
SAD NEWS. i lost contact with mr. mayer after a short stint at the montgomery county correctional facility earlier this year. apparently he moved and didn't take care to leave any trace of his new address. HOWEVER!!!! I did find an MPC owned by JOHN!!! on ebay a month ago and was able to scrape up the funds to purchase it. Awwww the sweet taste of pads touched by john's fingers. I only taste small portions at a time in order to make this mpc last as long as possible. I have also tweezed out lint from the vents in the MPC and have them stored in a small jar. What to do with them??? heehee!!! there are signs on the hard drive. snippets of beats that speak to me sweetly, telling me everything is okay and that some day john will answer this thread. Until then, one more taste.
By jibber Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:36 pm
^ LMFAO! Pure gold! :lol: :mrgreen: :popcorn:
By MeSoHordey Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:53 pm
I see you have a new best friend JOHN!!!! WhatEv! I've moved on!

By jibber Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 pm
^ You're my favorite stalker on the whole interwebs. :worthy: :lol:
By Lampdog Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:15 pm
Too **** funny.

Continuous classic.
By distortedtekno Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 pm
JamesJeffery wrote:Holy ****. I missed this entire thread. Bump to reactivate?

I forgot all about it too. Last time I read it was in 2008 when I responded, and never gave it another thought till it was mentioned in the Off Topic thread. Funny shit in this thread between everyone. :lol:
By MeSoHordey Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:52 am
My doctor.

He says it will be good for me to write this.

Closure or something.

It's hard to type with these restraints. Hard to think through the diazepam fog and sleepless nights filled with screaming. I'll do my best. For you John. For me. And for our unspoken lov....well that's over now.

I only meant to give advice John. You came here. We didn't ask you to join.

Your pads weren't phat. I only meant to steer you toward a more effective solution to your stiff pads.

Yes, it was five years ago. I should let go. I should have let go a long time ago.

But you never responded JOHN. YOU NEVER RESPONDED!!!!

I'm sorry.

It's just the burning. In my brain. The thought of you...

glorious you....playing with your stock pads. Not really experiencing the lush, bouncy, fullness of pads from mpcstuff.com.
That made me crazy.

I know what you're going to say. I was a terrible friend. It's probably true. I left too many notes. Left too many candies in your mailbox. I called too many times and left too many sticky, used tissues under your windshield.

I was overbearing. I know that now.

BUT YOU HAD IT COMING!!! You never came back to mpc-forums! You posted about sampling chords! You sang us sweet songs about the dangerous power of the MPC!!!

What else was I to do but wait in the shadows for a sign that you had modified your pads.

Look at me John.

No really, look at me. Deep into my soul.

That's better mister.

Now listen to me.

Phat. pads. are. still. available.

I know. I know. I know. I know. It's incredible!

All these years, in and out of psychiatric wards, rehab and halfway houses.

We can turn this around. Just come back to me love. To us. mpc-forums.com

All is forgiven.

Wait....

Who the **** gave you the dog John? Was it Katy? Who did it?

ARGHHHHHHHH
By Wormhelmet Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 am
Aww hell. This thread is pure gold for any forum! Had to read it in its full glory.

For the record - I am anxiously awaitng John's weigh in on the new MPC LIve and MPC X
(John, you might not need those phat pads from mpcstuff a certain member expressed mild interest in showing you)
By Lampdog Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 pm
Lampdog wrote:Too **** funny.

Continuous classic.
By J_Μayer Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:05 am
Happy New Year MPC aficionados. :smoker:
I just got my hands on a brand new shiny MPCX.
@MeSoHordey,I've sat and read all your posts. So sad!
But, as the preacher man told me, good things come to those who wait.
PM me. :)