Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By sirparksalot Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:53 am
Lampdog wrote:I was going through some past threads searching for something and I ran across this, FUNNY as all hell, it made me laugh all over again.....
J_Mayer wrote:I'm excited to trade/share ideas on this board and I'm looking forward to getting super knowledgeable on the MPC...

John

Let me just be the first to say, Mr. Mayer, "Welcome to the forum". As far as the pads on your 1000, I'd suggest that you get the new fat pads from mpcstuff.com

Regards,

Meso

John - Realize you're probably busy and all but wondering if you got those pads put on your MPC yet. Waiting to hear. Thanks.

Meso

Dear John- you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's **** UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me about your pads
you didn't have to, but you coulda answered back for Tad
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited up all night by the computer
four hours and you didnt show
That's pretty **** man - you're like his **** idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do....

Awaiting you response with best regards,

Meso

Lmao, when you put it all right there in sequence it makes it about 2x as funny :lol:
By MeSoHordey Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Dear John - There was a time when you were my hero. I knew every word to "Your body is a Wonderland". When you appeared here on the forum it simply seemed to good to be true. That such a musical genius good be visiting our little section of the interwebs, seemed to be the gods of inspiration themselves caressing our musical dreams. Who says such things could not happen?

But alas, you hate your fans. Me especially. Fledgling dreams of assisting you with your MPC have been dashed against the cruel rocks of fate. Please stop lurking Sir and at least have enough respect to tell us that you never cared. That your MPC was just a toy to be played with, then discarded along with our broken hearts.

You sir, have played me for a fool no longer. I am no longer waiting for the world to change and have moved on to more important and relevant artists. I hear that Adam Lambert may have been spotted with an MPC recently. I have contacted his fan club to see if he might be interested in joining a group of like-minded individuals such as ourselves for a little MPC camaraderie.

Anxious to hear back,

Regards,

Meso
By b.read Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm
(starts slow clap)

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!
By Lampdog Tue May 01, 2012 12:37 am
I know there have been many others in the past but this one comes to mind every time I think "what was a funny post/thread?".

Super hilarious.
By Lampdog Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 am
By b.read Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 pm
That's what worries me! It's been on this level for what- 3 years now? :lol:

What is the next next level? :shock:
By Lampdog Tue May 01, 2012 2:04 pm
When he shows back up (he wont) and mesohordey finds out and confronts him the next level WILL be reachededed for.
By b.read Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 pm
Particular Cat wrote:
fobedafied wrote:who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mayer

Glad this was posted...because fobe was being completely serious... :lol:
By inflict3 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:22 am