Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By fukkuptheworld Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 pm
I want to buy mpc studio or element but i dont know which one is better. Can someone tell me what should i do.And can you tell me what you think about the maschine mikro. Thanks :)
By TYPO Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:38 pm
The element is crippled as ****.Do some research on the studio and the mikro to see what is best
for you.
By magsmccoy Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:22 pm
The Mpc element sucks and thats the hardware and software if i were you i wouldnt buy it or any thing that comes with essentials
By Paradox1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:04 am
go on youtube and check some of the videos which will give you an insight of what the studio is capable of.

its basically the same as a REN but without an internal audio interface. good buy in my opinion
By BrandonMattice Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm
I actually quite enjoy the Element. While the Studio is definitely the better unit, the Element is certainly not bad for its price. The included Essentials software has been much improved since its release.

It all depends on what you're looking to create and how much money you're willing to spend. Can't chime in on the Mikro as I have not used it.