Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By Paradox1 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:43 pm
I have a mpc studio already and i like it but it doesn't have any outputs which the MPC touch does.
Isit worth swapping to an MPC touch.

Whats your opinions?
By JazzyQuinn Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:47 pm
Well there more than just the outputs that makes the touch different than the studio. It's pretty much the touchscreen capability and enhanced workflow that make the touch what it is IMO. If you just need the outputs you may even be interested in a standalone MPC like a 2000xl or one of the older models. The studio also comes with midi cables that plug through the 1/8 if you need to track out that way.
By Ill-Green Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:41 pm
The studio is like a corpse of a beautiful girl naked on your desk. You can feel around and squeeze her knobs. But you gotta hook up the car battery and shock her if you wanna feel like she is real and wiggles around.

The Touch, is the same corpse but with bifocals.
By inflict3 Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:08 am
Ill-Green wrote:The studio is like a corpse of a beautiful girl naked on your desk. You can feel around and squeeze her knobs. But you gotta hook up the car battery and shock her if you wanna feel like she is real and wiggles around.

The Touch, is the same corpse but with bifocals.

MpcTouch DeezNutz…… hahahhahahahahah :worthy: :Sigh: :smoker: my mpcfivehundy touch ya mummys stank pummy.. :oops:
By skateseven77 Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:12 pm
Hey there

*just joined up... so hey. *

Ok, i ordered an MPC studio for £279.99.... then a day later I get a phone call telling me that Akai have discontinued the MPC studio, but next month they are releasing an identical one, but in black... So I had the choice of a full refund or waiting for them to send me a black one as soon as they get them in stock.

I then was wondering... if they are identical, how come the white one was £279.99, but the black one is £299.99
(I didn't have to pay the extra £20) but kinda wondering why that one is £20 more?

So anyway I'm patiently waiting on the black one... so I should be one of the first people to get the black one in theory....

It better be worth the wait !
By MPC-Tutor Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:08 pm
They are not identical, the black one has more tactile dials, it was a feature most people wanted as the silver model's dials were hard to control. You were lucky to get that call, I'm surprised, would have thought they'd be happy to offload the older model on you, especially taking a £20 hit on it. Which retailer was it?