Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By BBB Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 am
Have the Studio right now, wanted to switch to the Live because of standalone, but now Im not sure anymore.

Still no realtime time stretch in standalone is whack and doesnt give me much confidence for the future of MPC...
By Certified Beatz Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:15 am
The Mods hate me on that forum i say the same stuff over ans over again.. they keep selling the same hardware well controller with software still not fully function with there old controllers i bought studio and k61 like them but the software is sluggish and un usable at times.. bad file management with 3rd party kits.. dont play nice with daw finally vrought routing back say what you want about akai software but it works with a daw and the X is a true beast a real hardware and controller.. i have up on akai when they mpcs got dated and all the controllers since then really was not what i was looking for then they got back to the basics.. and the screen makes u forget your connected to the pc.. ask for more fr NI u get less with the software.. prettu colors tho.. anyone want to buy a studio or k61 lol
By Certified Beatz Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:24 am
Danoc wrote:You couldn't find 3 people that would have said the ridiculous over exaggerated phrase that dude just made let alone
a how many maschines, jamms, and kk keyboards do you need to be able to record some mutes? :Sigh:
[/quote]

Yea how many lights do you need when u cant do nothing without the software.. then the k61 you cant midi out so its not a midi controller..