Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
User avatar
By TheUnfuckwithable Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 pm
chino wrote:The major thing that bothered me is that BOTH Maschine & the MPC 2.0 software are missing major features that my 10 year old battleship (MV8800) has??!! :hmmm:


:nod:

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:
By LANY Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:03 pm
[quote="Danoc"]You couldn't find 3 people that would have said the ridiculous over exaggerated phrase that dude just made let alone 10. :popcorn:


Bruh for the price of your live you could have literally gotten both the new maschine and the new keyboard theyre releasing lmao.. Hey to each his own but eh
By Cockdiesel Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 pm
Bruh, who wants to pay over a grand for some controllers? For the money, a digitakt is a better deal than this new machine in my opinion. Hardware sequencer/ sampler, controller, plus you will be able to stream its internal 8 tracks at some point into ableton with its vst overbridge. To each thier own but they are midi controllers at the end of the day and depend on other pieces of equipment, computer, a real sound card, endless plugins.... some people just want to turn on one box and rock the **** out. if I recall right most of NI's stuff is only compatible with NI programs. Why have a midi keyboard that can only play NI synths and not work standalone for desktop modules? These new ones might be different, but there no need to be arrogant.
By stale bread Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:08 pm
LANY wrote:
Danoc wrote:You couldn't find 3 people that would have said the ridiculous over exaggerated phrase that dude just made let alone 10. :popcorn:


Bruh for the price of your live you could have literally gotten both the new maschine and the new keyboard theyre releasing lmao.. Hey to each his own but eh

a how many maschines, jamms, and kk keyboards do you need to be able to record some mutes? :Sigh:
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:06 am
1. Portable? Answer MPC Live
2. More Ram? Answer MPC Live/X
3. SSD? Answer, you can install SSD into both the Live and X.

Just saying.

Oh good luck on waiting for Roland to make what you purposed.

chino wrote:It would be nice to have an updated portable MV with more RAM, SSD etc. Until that happens, I will just use what I got to get the job done.
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 am
There you go again saying something that is ridiculous! You won't find one person thst will agree with you! Let me break this down.

Dude, :WTF: are you talking about? I paid $959 dollars for my Live.

1. The new Maschine cost $800, so there's $159 left.
NI 61 keyboard is $700. $1,500 for both. :Sigh: why in the hell would l get those when l already have a midi keyboard and a sweet discount on the Live? I get a standalone plus controller in one package and Akais dope azz sequncer.
Look Lux l need no advice from you on what to get. :smoker:

LANY wrote:
Bruh for the price of your live you could have literally gotten both the new maschine and the new keyboard theyre releasing lmao.. Hey to each his own but eh
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:43 am
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:


Cockdiesel wrote:Bruh, who wants to pay over a grand for some controllers? For the money, a digitakt is a better deal than this new machine in my opinion. Hardware sequencer/ sampler, controller, plus you will be able to stream its internal 8 tracks at some point into ableton with its vst overbridge. To each thier own but they are midi controllers at the end of the day and depend on other pieces of equipment, computer, a real sound card, endless plugins.... some people just want to turn on one box and rock the **** out. if I recall right most of NI's stuff is only compatible with NI programs. Why have a midi keyboard that can only play NI synths and not work standalone for desktop modules? These new ones might be different, but there no need to be arrogant.
By Certified Beatz Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:53 pm
what a waste of a thread.. Maschine is over priced I have both Studio and K61 nice expansions and there software crashes and updates are for other non finished products.. my MPC X which now i found out after a week creating my own expansions i cant use in the hardware broweser.. Im pissed about that today i will make my first beat and really see if it is what i want.. One thing is for sure it works in my daw can NI say that it took 8 years to even get routing back
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm
Dam seems like Akai is on 3.0 with its Advance
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:23 pm
Dang bro. I hope you get it up and running with your flow.

Certified Beatz wrote:what a waste of a thread.. Maschine is over priced I have both Studio and K61 nice expansions and there software crashes and updates are for other non finished products.. my MPC X which now i found out after a week creating my own expansions i cant use in the hardware broweser.. Im pissed about that today i will make my first beat and really see if it is what i want.. One thing is for sure it works in my daw can NI say that it took 8 years to even get routing back