Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By Cheeseymac805 Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:11 am
Thank you for all of these! I haven't been on here in forever. Every three years or so I come back and start fresh cuz I don't have original email address to recover my accounts. I missed all yall. I can't even remember what my names were on here honestly lol. I think I was D-iLL at one point. Overdose2This at one point?
By troshalom Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:18 am
The Live Break Bundle Taster Pack only has 20 wav files no xpn file. How do I install it in MPC Beats?
By Jennifer G Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:15 pm
Thanks for the free samples; I downloaded all seven of them :)

How does the MPC Bible compare to the included manual? Also, if I purchase the MPC Bible now, would I get free updates to the PDF as the newer firmware is realeased?
By tcorsini Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 pm
Just a note to say thank you for this resource, free downloads and direction in learning.

I am recently retired, now self-taught in learning to create new original soundtracks for videos I produce.
Purchasing original soundtracks is just not in the budget!
I am using an AKAI MPK mini mkII attached to my Dell XPS Laptop.

Any training resources you can recommend is greatly appreciated!

Thank you again, Blessings...

Tomas
By enzyme Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:27 pm
Thanks for these samples! Very nice sounding and a great introduction to the paid content :smoker:
By Cedrick Louault Mon May 16, 2022 3:07 pm
Thanks! Few notes missing in some kg but 7zip granted dezipping even with abnormal files terminations. Found in each concerned kg the one note missing, pitched it down or up then saved to the kg. Great job!
By c-real Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:16 am
Hi Tutor,

I downloaded the MPC Orchestral (Free Edition), but I finally noticed that it was already installed on my MPC Live a few years ago. However, I also noticed that the downloaded version has much less instruments than the MPC Orchestral of 2018. Is it normal? I also noticed that The Reaper no longer now misses two folders compared to the expansion I installed before.
By MPC-Tutor Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:38 am
c-real wrote:Hi Tutor,

I downloaded the MPC Orchestral (Free Edition), but I finally noticed that it was already installed on my MPC Live a few years ago. However, I also noticed that the downloaded version has much less instruments than the MPC Orchestral of 2018. Is it normal? I also noticed that The Reaper no longer now misses two folders compared to the expansion I installed before.

Demo packs are ultimately promos to encourage people to buy the premium expansions, so I experiment with the contents to see what leads to more sales.