Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:51 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Again with this.... :Sigh:

This post wasn't needed. It really has nothing to do MPC LIVE or X. Even the post title is click bait, SEO nonsense.

MPC Live "Number 3" on Music Radar's best samplers of 2020

You decide what's needed or not?
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm
Frisbi wrote:Yes music radar is quite important, in the sense that many people read it.
It happened I read some reviews on it.
If you don't want to read sites because they make marketing, I think you will stop using internet.
I can read a post and reply without thinking it has value or not.
Your replies give value or not to a thread.
Speaking about value, Mpc has much more value then Elektron in 2020.
Just look at the specs and there is no doubt about it.
I wonder why Music Radar claims Elektron as the best sampler with very limited ram and mono samples.

I think this sums up things nicely. But yeah, not sure why they think the Elektron is the best out there. I know it certainly has its fanbase, though. Just seems so much less powerful than an MPC One/Live/X, etc.

CharlesRandolph wrote:This post wasn't needed. It really has nothing to do MPC LIVE or X. Even the post title is click bait, SEO nonsense.

This thread was created because I felt it had something that was interesting. Just because you don't does not make it 'real". Just take your opinion and go away, meanwhile - those who are interested in talking about maybe why Music Radar chose these in the particular order they chose them will continue to discuss.
By Lampdog Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
Frisbi wrote:What's wrong with you?
Are you a moderator or what?

I wasn't talking to you.
CharlesRandolph wrote:This post wasn't needed. It really has nothing to do MPC LIVE or X.

It should not have been posted in this sub-forum.
It has nothing to do with the inner workings or problems with the Live or X.
In the link it is being compared to other gear, so it's been moved to MPC Comparison Forum.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:56 pm
EnochLight wrote:
Frisbi wrote:Yes music radar is quite important, in the sense that many people read it.
It happened I read some reviews on it.
If you don't want to read sites because they make marketing, I think you will stop using internet.
I can read a post and reply without thinking it has value or not.
Your replies give value or not to a thread.
Speaking about value, Mpc has much more value then Elektron in 2020.
Just look at the specs and there is no doubt about it.
I wonder why Music Radar claims Elektron as the best sampler with very limited ram and mono samples.

I think this sums up things nicely. But yeah, not sure why they think the Elektron is the best out there. I know it certainly has its fanbase, though. Just seems so much less powerful than an MPC One/Live/X, etc.

CharlesRandolph wrote:This post wasn't needed. It really has nothing to do MPC LIVE or X. Even the post title is click bait, SEO nonsense.

This thread was created because I felt it had something that was interesting. Just because you don't does not make it 'real". Just take your opinion and go away, meanwhile - those who are interested in talking about maybe why Music Radar chose these in the particular order they chose them will continue to discuss.

Never mind about the troll and the mod defending the troll.
I am also surprised they didn't put mc707 which is way superior to both Elektron devices.
And yes, for me that's an interesting thread, much more then discussing the size of the pads.
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Lampdog wrote:It should not have been posted in this sub-forum.

It compares the MPC Live and X (topics of this forum) to other samplers. How is that not a relative topic here?
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:57 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Frisbi wrote:What's wrong with you?
Are you a moderator or what?

I wasn't talking to you.
CharlesRandolph wrote:This post wasn't needed. It really has nothing to do MPC LIVE or X.

It should not have been posted in this sub-forum.
In the link it is being compared to other gear, so it's been moved to MPC Comparison Forum.

It has to do with Mpc.
It's an Mpc forum or what?
You are not making a good job here, just chiming in to take position for a user or another.
You should be neutral.
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:59 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Frisbi wrote:You decide what's needed or not?

Please tell me something relevant about that Advertorial, that is not already on the MPC FORUMS?

Judging from how you cherry picked things from the article out of context, I'm not sure this will be lost on you or not - but I'll try again:

This article compares both the MPC Live (and X) to other samplers in a particular order. There is merit to discuss why people may thing the Live (or X) should have been higher on that list, and what the other samplers bring to the table (or not).

The fact that this needs to be said to you is troubling. Why are you still here?
By CharlesRandolph Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:07 pm
EnochLight wrote:Judging from how you cherry picked things from the article out of context, I'm not sure this will be lost on you or not - but I'll try again:

This article compares both the MPC Live (and X) to other samplers in a particular order. There is merit to discuss why people may thing the Live (or X) should have been higher on that list, and what the other samplers bring to the table (or not).

The fact that this needs to be said to you is troubling. Why are you still here?

Please tell me the great detailed comparison, between the two.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:26 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
EnochLight wrote:Judging from how you cherry picked things from the article out of context, I'm not sure this will be lost on you or not - but I'll try again:

Please tell me the great detailed comparison, between the two.

You succeeded in putting this thread here.
Happy now?
Meanwhile I have to read pages and pages of you talking about other gears and the position of the chair but nobody says anything.
Lampdog is a big friend of yours?