Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:09 pm
EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:SEO AGENT! How many times, are you going to post, Advertorial from this website. :lol:

So you're not only a troll, but also a conspiracy theorist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :fku: :roll:

He secretly works for Elektron.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:13 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
EnochLight wrote:So you're not only a troll, but also a conspiracy theorist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :fku: :roll:

SEO AGENT #1

Beware, if you read the article you will have a strong feeling of getting Elektron.
Some people are also reported to have the wish to eat a Digitakt after reading the article.
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 pm
Frisbi wrote:Beware, if you read the article you will have a strong feeling of getting Elektron.
Some people are also reported to have the wish to eat a Digitakt after reading the article.

What's bizarre is that he can't stop himself from posting in the very thread he claims is a conspiracy. He just keeps... bumping it to the top. :Sigh:
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:36 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:The fact that you called that ADVERT, a pretty good read is hilarious. :lol: Where is the Roland 404? Where is the Native Instruments Maschine Mk3? Where is the BeatMaker 3? Where is the Percussa?

Roland 404?
It's 10 years old and it's well known for it works badly as a real time sampler.
Maschine is not a standalone sampler.
So what are you talking about?
Get a Digitakt and fill it with cream
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:The fact that you called that ADVERT, a pretty good read is hilarious. :lol: Where is the Roland 404? Where is the Native Instruments Maschine Mk3? Where is the BeatMaker 3? Where is the Percussa?

The fact that you keep posting in a thread that you feel has no value is a travesty. Charles, seriously - why not just "NOT POST" and let the thread die if you feel it offers nothing of value? Instead, you engage in ad hominems, conspiracy theories, and just plain old trolling. It's sad, really. I mean - do you actually think people respect you for this sort of shit? :hmmm:

Again, I don't give a rat's ass that you don't feel the thread has value. I thought it was interesting, felt like sharing, so I goddamn shared it. I'll keep sharing whatever the hell I want if I feel it's relative to the community. No one appointed you 'FORUM COP". Go away.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm
Frisbi wrote:

Roland 404?
It's 10 years old and it's well known for it works badly as a real time sampler.
Maschine is not a standalone sampler.
So what are you talking about?
Get a Digitakt and fill it with cream

You mean Roland 404A? (Not an AD) :lol:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SP404A--roland-sp-404a-linear-wave-sampler
By CharlesRandolph Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm
:lol: EnochLight and Frisbi following each other to every post. :lol: Are you guys conjoined twins or something. :lol:

EnochLight wrote:

The fact that you keep posting in a thread that you feel has no value is a travesty. Charles, seriously - why not just "NOT POST" and let the thread die if you feel it offers nothing of value? Instead, you engage in ad hominems, conspiracy theories, and just plain old trolling. It's sad, really. I mean - do you actually think people respect you for this sort of ****? :hmmm:

Again, I don't give a rat's ass that you don't feel the thread has value. I thought it was interesting, felt like sharing, so I goddamn shared it. I'll keep sharing whatever the hell I want if I feel it's relative to the community. No one appointed you 'FORUM COP". Go away.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:46 pm
EnochLight wrote:

The fact that you keep posting in a thread that you feel has no value is a travesty. Charles, seriously - why not just "NOT POST" and let the thread die if you feel it offers nothing of value? Instead, you engage in ad hominems, conspiracy theories, and just plain old trolling. It's sad, really. I mean - do you actually think people respect you for this sort of ****? :hmmm:

Yes music radar is quite important, in the sense that many people read it.
It happened I read some reviews on it.
If you don't want to read sites because they make marketing, I think you will stop using internet.
I can read a post and reply without thinking it has value or not.
Your replies give value or not to a thread.
Speaking about value, Mpc has much more value then Elektron in 2020.
Just look at the specs and there is no doubt about it.
I wonder why Music Radar claims Elektron as the best sampler with very limited ram and mono samples.
Bymember04959388 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Mr. Charlesrandolph,

We just both think that you are totally crazy and trolling everywhere without any reason or sense.
You see, we don't even know each other.
Draw your own conclusions