Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:12 pm
Saw this article today - pretty good read:

https://www.musicradar.com/news/the-bes ... e-samplers

Their only criticism?

Workflow can feel a touch disjointed and convoluted at times

I wonder if the MPC One would have made that list if they'd spent some more time with it?
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:40 pm
Frisbi wrote:I would have put it n.1.
Elektron is already old and just gave me headache when I tried to use it for a month.
I sold it for what?
For Mpc Live, the n.1

I actually considered an Elektron as well as a Digitakt prior to getting the MPC Live. Glad I got the Live, and I agree - it should have been # 1. :wink:

CharlesRandolph wrote:No quotes needed, It's an Advertorial. 100%

:popcorn:
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Stop reading here when they stated: Many of the current products enable you to create music without the need for a computer.

Yet, they're listing samplers, which are in fact computers. All they did was reformat a press release.

Ohhhh Charles, you KNOW what they meant. :lol: Seriously, man. :nod: Context is a son of a **** - let's read the entire paragraph:

Not so long ago, a list of the best samplers would have been laughable, with the hardware sampler market on life support. Software alternatives were seemingly set to render physical units obsolete.

Just as with synths, though, producers and performers have realised that there are benefits to owning a hardware sampler, not least because many of the current products enable you to create music without the need for a computer.
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:00 pm
mr_debauch wrote:well not every device on the list is even a sampler.. they just named the first 10 pieces of gear they could think of.

12, actually. But which ones aren't samplers?
By CharlesRandolph Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:02 pm
Do you really think this deserve it's own thread. Just because some advert, mention the MPC Live and X. If that is the case, I should just post up, every advert I see. That Press Release, that they posted tell us nothing we don't know already.

So can you please, stop spamming these kinds of links here for the SEO. :WTF:
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Do you really think this deserve it's own thread. Just because some advert, mention the MPC Live and X. If that is the case, I should just post up, every advert I see. That Press Release, that they posted tell us nothing we don't know already.

So can you please, stop spamming these kinds of links here for the SEO. :WTF:

Forum police, much? If you don't want to participate in the thread, then don't. I couldn't give a rat's ass whether you think the thread is relevant.

CharlesRandolph wrote:He always post these Advertorial, he's an SEO agent.

And you always troll and offer little of value, and do everything in your trolldom to get threads locked. Still here?
By EnochLight Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:SEO AGENT! How many times, are you going to post, Advertorial from this website. :lol:

So you're not only a troll, but also a conspiracy theorist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :fku: :roll: