Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By B-Wise Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:59 am
Hopefully this will clear up some confusion:

1-I’m not the person making these demos. I just like to share videos that I find interesting. Any complaints with how they was made post it here if like, but it’s better to leave a comment on TONELAB YouTube channel so he can read it.

2-I’m posting these demos for certain people if you’re not interested in these kinds of videos don’t click on them.

3-I’m posting these for people that interested in how different samplers sound, potential buyers that what a side-by-side sound test in 1 video, & to hopefully clear up any myths about how much better 1 sound over the other. IMO most differences isn’t by much.

4-I’m not posting these to say that if you get the “better sounding” sampler you’ll make better music. Skills don’t work like that!

By richie Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:25 am
B-Wise was anyone hating on you for posting the others? If so let me know so I can send them a rude message about how their mothers onlyfans page aint sh*t.
By B-Wise Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:16 pm
richie wrote:B-Wise was anyone hating on you for posting the others? If so let me know so I can send them a rude message about how their mothers onlyfans page aint sh*t.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No hate on here. That was for the lunatics on reddit. So just as a safety measure I started posting that disclaimer wherever I post these demos.

Some miss the by saying it doesn't matter what you use.....no shit but that's not why I'm posting these, but it's not wise to expect others to know my intentions, so let me put them in the post. Still, some clown told me all the MPCs sound bad & only the SP12000 (that the why he wrote it) sounds good. I told him that an SP12000 doesn't exist, but 1200 does. No reply back. Reddit is a funny & strange place :lol: & I love the show :popcorn:

I mainly post videos to test the algorithms & to see what does well & not so well as fun social tests & to know what to do if I wanted to start a YouTube channel. It's easier & faster to use other people's videos & learn from their mistakes :lol:
Plus you get to help out the community so it's a win-win!