Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By liquidmass Wed May 17, 2006 5:11 am
Hi. What is the diff between the 2000xl and the 2000xl-mcd? anything? Because I was planning on just getting a used 2000xl off of ebay.. but should i save more for the mcd ones they have on the official site? thanks.

By liquidmass Wed May 17, 2006 5:12 am
just realised i posted this under wrong forum sry

By mnh2410 Wed May 17, 2006 6:33 am
They are pratically the same. You can turn a grey XL into a Blue XL and no one will ever know the difference and visa versa.

The XL-MCD is just blue and has a multicard reader.

You can change the grey XL to a blue case and you can add a multicard reader. So u can buy either one and still be good to go.

Nicole

ByRed_Dragon Wed May 17, 2006 6:50 am
I know!

We posted at the same time... :wink:

By The Maker Wed May 17, 2006 9:54 am
look for a used XL, you can find them with or without the card reader.
If not compare the best price you can find on a XL-MCD against a the best price you can find on a 2500.
If they won't work yo a deal on a new MCD, then you should go ahead and get the 2500.
By liquidmass Wed May 17, 2006 9:57 pm
Thanks for the replys :) . It seems most places are selling the 2000xl-mcd for 1700$!!!!!! . That is a bit much for me. Ebay seems like the best bet, 800-1100$ for a xl + the 8out upgrade and fx upgrade. I prefer the classic color over the blue anyways. Do any of you know a place I could get a better deal on a new one without the card reader? I would deffinitly be willing to save a bit longer if i could get a new one for around 1200$ or so. Thanks !!!!!!!!

By Mr modnaR Wed May 17, 2006 10:25 pm
mnh2410 wrote:
Red_Dragon wrote:I know!

I posted at 2:33 you posted at 2:38 so i guess it took u 5 minutes to type and look for links. Ok cool.

:)

Nicole

i like the way you realised halfway through that post that he was actually right. lol :P

By Jacpot Wed May 17, 2006 10:44 pm
Mr modnaR wrote:
mnh2410 wrote:
Red_Dragon wrote:I know!

I posted at 2:33 you posted at 2:38 so i guess it took u 5 minutes to type and look for links. Ok cool.

:)

Nicole

i like the way you realised halfway through that post that he was actually right. lol :P

:lol:

Excuse me...
*clears throat*

You know I have an XL for sale with 8 outs 32 megs and flash memory. with sczi zip drive and 15 disks