Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Griff Sat May 20, 2023 8:33 pm
No sound coming out from headphones or stereo outputs!!!All I hear is a little bit of static at specific volume level.I only hear a little bit of sound from output when passing sounds to thru the input recorder!!!!
By Lampdog Sat May 20, 2023 8:34 pm
Please don’t double post.
By Menco Thu May 25, 2023 9:27 am
Check the Master Output volume in the "Other" menu.
By Griff Thu May 25, 2023 11:08 pm
Menco wrote:Check the Master Output volume in the "Other" menu.

Thanks but that's not it!!!I'm MPC1000 user,not a rookie.The problem is deeper than the settings!!!It happened suddenly!!!
By NearTao Fri May 26, 2023 4:42 pm
Even if you're not a rookie... probably worth digging through everything...

Could also be a bad connection... they do get oxidized from time to time, and disconnecting/reconnecting ribbon cables and such *could* help... depends on what the problem is though.

Do you have or hear any weird sounds when you move the volume knob?
By Griff Fri May 26, 2023 7:32 pm
NearTao wrote:Even if you're not a rookie... probably worth digging through everything...

Could also be a bad connection... they do get oxidized from time to time, and disconnecting/reconnecting ribbon cables and such *could* help... depends on what the problem is though.

Do you have or hear any weird sounds when you move the volume knob?

When moving the knob on a specific low level I hear cracking ,static and a little bit of sound,but when moving the knob to the highest level I hear absolutely nothing!!!
By richie Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 pm
Yeah but what about sound from the individual outs?
By Griff Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:34 pm
richie wrote:Yeah but what about sound from the individual outs?

No sound!!!